Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you are fatcels?

Are you a fatcel?

• Yes

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • No

Votes: 44 69.8%

• Total voters
K

Kryptid

Self-banned
-
I am curious to how many are you are fatcels. I myself am a skinnyfatcel with little muscle mass. I have been trying to lose weight, not to attract foids, but to not be fat, because being fat has no benefit and weighs you down.

Last edited:
I am curious to how many are you are fatcels. I myself am a skinnyfatcel with little muscle mass. I have been trying to lose weight, not to attract foids, but to not be fat, because being fat has no benefit and weighs you down.
opposite problem
skinnyfat
undereating a ton cuz autism - feel very little hunger and thrist its part of autism sometimes
trouble getting any food in
and when i do, i eat huge amount

Fat in the face but my body is skinny as shit.

and when i do, i eat huge amount
Whenever I do, I overeat, maybe because I also have autism. I barely exercise either, but my metabolism is pretty good.

Whenever I do, I overeat, maybe because I also have autism. I barely exercise either, but my metabolism is pretty good.
yeah, autistic people can have this issue where they dont gain weight no matter how much they eat
its also an issue with kids that were abused

I'm overweight, but not morbidly obese. I didn't gain weight until last year when I shot myself. Even when I was in great shape, foids still rejected me an immense amount of times.

i was 152 lbs at my absolute heaviest

IM fat but im not incel bc im fat, wont lose it since it wont matter anyways

I voted yes even though by US standards I wouldn't be. BMI of 25.2

I have a good frame but 2/10 face

I have a normal body. Still, it did not help me ascend in any way. It is quite annoying to know that, fat or not, you are still incel. So much for self-improvement, I guess.

Struggled with my weight for most of the time I've been on earth, fat again.

Skinny wristcel

Is skinnyfat considered fat? Voted no because my belly is the only thing weighing me down.

I weigh 95 pounds

Yes, sort of. But only because I am dirty bulking. After I reach a level of muscle mass that I'm happy with, then I will cut the fat.

I am 500 lbs GIGA fat ass

At the height of my depravity I was 350 lbs. I lost all hope and made it to 170. I ate lots of meat and ogremaxxed to 250. I was ugly every step of the way. At least I can ER without a gun if people push me too hard.

Skinnyfat as fuark with terrible metabolism.

I’m 5’9 and like 213 pounds so I am definitely fat. The thing is tho I wasn’t fat all throughout middle school and high school and I still didn’t have a girlfriend so it’s hard to even give a shit enough to put it the work necessary to get lean again.

since is ovER for me idc what i eat anymore so yes I have double chin and a big fat belly

I decided to eatmaxx in my 20s as a cope mechanism.

My Auschwitz dietmaxxing will set me straight though.

I've been a skinnycel, gymcel, average, bulky, etc. Never made any difference, so I just eat whatever I want.

Wasn't fat until my 20s, slowly working on becoming a fatcel due to being a KHHV and not caring anymore...