Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How many kids did your grandparents have?

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★
For me one side had 12 the other side 10 :dafuckfeels:

Thankfully all 4 of those old filthy animals are dead, I always hated seeing them even as a kid, they absolutely annihilated human society and future generations by breeding like cockroaches

Both mother and father's side 3 each, I'm an only child thankfully this bloodline is ending

Dad's side had 6 and mom's side had 4.

I'm sad to say I don't have that privilege, but the bloodline is most likely gonna end nonetheless thankfully
True but maybe your sibling can make it, my parents had one chance and I came out fucked, cousins all mog me to the Andromeda

this.

it was very strange that it was so low. it's like globohomo already started in their time.
they lived in the city btw. might have had something to do with it. jfl.
basically no one else that i can think of in my extended family had more than 2 children, sometimes just 1, all urban living.

i believe a lot of families have this shrinking structure where they get extremely thin and by 2024 there's just oldfags and very few gigavaxxed young autists and whores at the bottom of the family tree that will probably never breed