Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How I cope: I listen to a beat on loop and look at a full screen picture of a girl on my monitor for hours on end.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I listen to the same beat on loop over and over again for a couple of hours and go into a literal 2 hour fantasy just staring at a picture of a girl I'm infatuated with on full screen on my monitor. I start off with how we first meet and by the end of the two hours we are on some vacation together doing something like snorkeling etc. I usually do this once a week with a different girl every 2 weeks or so by the time I lose the infatuation and realize I'll never meet her and that she would probably loathe me if we ever met irl and get repulsed. Then I move onto another pic of a girl and another beat and the cycle repeats. I know it is a massive waste of time but in the moment as I fantasize/daydream vivid worlds with her It makes everything feel right for a moment. I get butterflies in my stomach, go through a wide range of emotions and then just nothingness after the usually 2 hour mark where the loneliness just drops on me like an anvil and I ask myself "what the fuck am I even doing" like a post-nut clarity and feel disgusted by myself.

dont do it. its mentally drainning and simp behaviour. if you are Blackpilled you would know

Its Over GIF

Do you have low androgens?

look at this instead and stop trying to coommaxx

dont do it. its mentally drainning and simp behaviour. if you are Blackpilled you would know
Yes, it's pointless, you just expose yourself to more pain.

I've spent nearly a decade, and countless hours, fantasizing about my "oneitis". I've envisioned her in dresses, corsets, and all sorts of makeup.

This provides me with psychological relief.

i wish i can do that. might be better than browsing .is

Yeah, why would you torture yourself, OP. Better to get high and completely forget all that shit. :smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back