Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How I cope: I listen to a beat on loop and look at a full screen picture of a girl on my monitor for hours on end.

zekr

zekr

Officer
★★
29d 22h 45m
I listen to the same beat on loop over and over again for a couple of hours and go into a literal 2 hour fantasy just staring at a picture of a girl I'm infatuated with on full screen on my monitor. I start off with how we first meet and by the end of the two hours we are on some vacation together doing something like snorkeling etc. I usually do this once a week with a different girl every 2 weeks or so by the time I lose the infatuation and realize I'll never meet her and that she would probably loathe me if we ever met irl and get repulsed. Then I move onto another pic of a girl and another beat and the cycle repeats. I know it is a massive waste of time but in the moment as I fantasize/daydream vivid worlds with her It makes everything feel right for a moment. I get butterflies in my stomach, go through a wide range of emotions and then just nothingness after the usually 2 hour mark where the loneliness just drops on me like an anvil and I ask myself "what the fuck am I even doing" like a post-nut clarity and feel disgusted by myself.

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★★
65d 3h 29m
I look at my old crush while doing nicotine

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 23h 6m
dont do it. its mentally drainning and simp behaviour. if you are Blackpilled you would know

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
76d 12m

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

8d 6h 16m
Do you have low androgens?

L

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
62d 6h 38m
RejectedCoomMaxxer

RejectedCoomMaxxer

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Can i COOM on U?
★★
2d 7h 55m

look at this instead and stop trying to coommaxx

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant, but also terrorist
★★★★★
158d 2h 51m
Linesnap99 said:
dont do it. its mentally drainning and simp behaviour. if you are Blackpilled you would know
Yes, it's pointless, you just expose yourself to more pain.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 23h 6m
kampman said:
Yes, it's pointless, you just expose yourself to more pain.
tbh. you are right.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
29d 21h 29m
I've spent nearly a decade, and countless hours, fantasizing about my "oneitis". I've envisioned her in dresses, corsets, and all sorts of makeup.

This provides me with psychological relief.

R

rottingricecel

Recruit
★★
4d 15h 35m
i wish i can do that. might be better than browsing .is

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
36d 16h 32m
Linesnap99 said:
Yeah, why would you torture yourself, OP. Better to get high and completely forget all that shit. :smonk:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8