Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How fast do you type? [Winter 2019 Edition] [Newcels GTFIH]

• Thread starter speedtypingincel
  • Start date

How much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not really accurate because the words change places in a stupid way and you can get burnt out.

Not really accurate because the words change places in a stupid way and you can get burnt out.
It's the one website which uses the two hundred most frequent words used in everyday life, and randomizes them so people won't retry and retry in order to hack their way into an insane high score (300wpm) like they do on typeracer.com . It also has one minute tests which they have a timer that shows that typing is not typed fast-forward (so if someone types at 100 wpm he won't fast-forward it and make it seem like he types at 150 wpm).

It's accurate.

It's the one website which uses the two hundred most frequent words used in everyday life, and randomizes them so people won't retry and retry in order to hack their way into an insane high score (300wpm) like they do on typeracer.com . It also has one minute tests which they have a timer that shows that typing is not typed fast-forward (so if someone types at 100 wpm he won't fast-forward it and make it seem like he types at 150 wpm).

It's accurate.

It switches to the next section of words before you get to the last one of the previous section, anyway got 110.

around 125 on a mech keyboard

2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

80-99WPM

Even getting mogged on an Incel site

I'm so slow :feelsrope:

It's accurate.
you can type much faster if you know what you're typing not just random stuff

I'm on phone.Will.try when Im using pc

Only 69 WPM with 5 wrong words. And I even made an 3 year apprenticeship with typing training. Still get mogged here.

73. Average I guess.

yeah so how is it accurate? with a text that makes sense or you type what is in your head is much more natural typing. though the first is abusable and the second is untestable I guess I get that

Time to rope.

@Damo the incel
Are you dyslexic? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: (no hate :heart:)

I think I could get higher on an actual keyboard rather than a laptop thing

Do you think Chad is taking a typing test lol

My personal record is 160. My top speed is sometimes 220wpm but i don't have enough stamina. Need more practice

fuck im getting mogged so heavily. I have hand deformity ngl so i can only use 7 fingers
47 WPM(words per minute)
Keystrokes(233 | 34) 267
Accuracy77.15%
Correct words45
Wrong words5
Share on Facebook

I got 47 WPM, i'm getting so brutally mogged even on this forum
It's over for slowtypingcels

I got 47 WPM, i'm getting so brutally mogged even on this forum
It's over for slowtypingcels

the average typer is at 25-30 or so. You're 80% percentile

the average typer is at 25-30 or so. You're 80% percentile
Sounds better tbh. Even then i've always realized i'm still way faster typing than most of my acquaitances (I just end up doing most of the job when working with normies on a group)

54 WPM(words per minute)
Top 25 %
Keystrokes(269 | 10) 279
Accuracy 96.07%
Correct words 53
Wrong words 2
Probably could've been faster. Laying in bed, and listening to Rick Roll song.

77 wpm, not bad but thought I would be faster, I did the test twice. Pretty cool website ngl

@soulartemis get in here and test yourself.

62 WPM(words per minute)
Top 20 %
Keystrokes(308 | 9) 317
Accuracy 93.62%
Correct words 59
Wrong words 2
Top 20% :chad:

fuck im getting mogged so heavily. I have hand deformity ngl so i can only use 7 fingers
47 WPM(words per minute)
Keystrokes(233 | 34) 267
Accuracy77.15%
Correct words45
Wrong words5
Share on Facebook
legit over

86 WPM with 2.8% error rate, fuck Im trash compared to you guys.

72, 89%

how the fuck do you get above 100?