Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does one go to be enlightened?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Officer
★★★
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Posts
732
Online
13d 8h 29m
I want to be enlightened and escape this place

I can't go on the internet; ((((they)))) have censored truth

I don't know what books to pick up nor what is in my hands

there is probably layers and layers of information for us to utilize, but we will die never having it. I want enlightenment. I want a purpose that isn't me just studying unnecessary info, stuck in a dead end place, only to get a job that will eventually suck out the rest of my soul.

Is this it? Is this the part where I die as a person? Every day more and more of me is ripped out, and replaced with worthless textbook substance. Why are they making me a drone? I want to be alive. I want to be free and all knowing...
 
HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Posts
10,200
Online
28d 8h 30m
Just take lsd bro
 
Bruticus

Bruticus

Officer
★★★
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Posts
732
Online
13d 8h 29m
HighTGymcel said:
Just take lsd bro
good thinking. I just need to purchase some
 
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Hope is Cope
★★★★
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Posts
1,309
Online
26d 7h 2m
Try reading some philosophy brocel.
 
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
3,797
Online
87d 3h 37m
Bruticus said:
there is probably layers and layers of information for us to utilize, but we will die never having it. I want enlightenment. I want a purpose that isn't me just studying unnecessary info, stuck in a dead end place, only to get a job that will eventually suck out the rest of my soul.

The Problems of Philosophy:

Is there any knowledge in the world which is so certain that no reasonable man could doubt it? This question, which at first sight might not seem difficult, is really one of the most difficult that can be asked. When we have realized the obstacles in the way of a straightforward and confident answer, we shall be well launched on the study of philosophy—for philosophy is merely the attempt to answer such ultimate questions, not carelessly and dogmatically, as we do in ordinary life and even in the sciences, but critically, after exploring all that makes such questions puzzling, and after realizing all the vagueness and confusion that underlie our ordinary ideas.
 
unuser

unuser

saudade dos cria que já se forão
★★★
Joined
Oct 6, 2021
Posts
1,243
Online
14d 21h 57m
If you want to know where you stand in this world you need to study history, with a focus on your people's history.

Just beware of jewish lies. I think maintaining some anti-jewish bias is enough to orient yourself.
 
FuRed

FuRed

Temp. Banned
-
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
4,811
Online
49d 43m
Wear a dark turtle neck and smoke a pipe. And wear a fedora also, don't mind about the insulting.
 
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
6,860
Online
194d 20h 28m
make sure you always think like that. you seem to be tedpilled?
gimmedatrope999 said:
Try reading some philosophy brocel.
most of philosophy is cucked or retarded
 
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Hope is Cope
★★★★
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Posts
1,309
Online
26d 7h 2m
LOLI BREEDING said:
make sure you always think like that. you seem to be tedpilled?

most of philosophy is cucked or retarded
Become a stoic.
 
Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Side character
★★★
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Posts
1,705
Online
34d 20h 6m
Meditate for 70 years bro or take psychedelics
 
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Hope is Cope
★★★★
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Posts
1,309
Online
26d 7h 2m
LOLI BREEDING said:
make sure you always think like that. you seem to be tedpilled?

most of philosophy is cucked or retarded
Why yes I am.
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

Watcher of Recent "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
9,550
Online
33d 21h 56m
The Goal is to remove once Ego so you can go more "freely about your day

To Dress Like you truly want ( imidate some character or what have you ) and Just really Dont have that irritating fear of judgment anymore )



Bruticus @Bruticus
 
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
1,709
Online
30d 9h 45m
Bruticus said:
I want to be enlightened and escape this place

I can't go on the internet; ((((they)))) have censored truth

I don't know what books to pick up nor what is in my hands

there is probably layers and layers of information for us to utilize, but we will die never having it. I want enlightenment. I want a purpose that isn't me just studying unnecessary info, stuck in a dead end place, only to get a job that will eventually suck out the rest of my soul.

Is this it? Is this the part where I die as a person? Every day more and more of me is ripped out, and replaced with worthless textbook substance. Why are they making me a drone? I want to be alive. I want to be free and all knowing...
Read this

This is the real deal.

An online class will also be organized about this. SO if you want to join ...
 
starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Foids are extremely racist Its a preference sweety
★★★
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Posts
2,775
Online
78d 16h 54m
Read and learn more. Try to reason objectively in life. Objective reasoning means leaving yourself out of the equation when trying to reason and make sense of things.

Its the true nature of the universe, orchestrated objective reduction.
 
Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Posts
3,640
Online
52d 6h 28m
try adderall that shit is insane
 

Similar threads

Ellsworth
Replies
14
Views
223
Richard Coper
Richard Coper
I
Replies
5
Views
169
CWCville gentrifier
CWCville gentrifier
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top