Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does one go to be enlightened?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
I want to be enlightened and escape this place

I can't go on the internet; ((((they)))) have censored truth

I don't know what books to pick up nor what is in my hands

there is probably layers and layers of information for us to utilize, but we will die never having it. I want enlightenment. I want a purpose that isn't me just studying unnecessary info, stuck in a dead end place, only to get a job that will eventually suck out the rest of my soul.

Is this it? Is this the part where I die as a person? Every day more and more of me is ripped out, and replaced with worthless textbook substance. Why are they making me a drone? I want to be alive. I want to be free and all knowing...

Try reading some philosophy brocel.

there is probably layers and layers of information for us to utilize, but we will die never having it. I want enlightenment. I want a purpose that isn't me just studying unnecessary info, stuck in a dead end place, only to get a job that will eventually suck out the rest of my soul.

The Problems of Philosophy:

Is there any knowledge in the world which is so certain that no reasonable man could doubt it? This question, which at first sight might not seem difficult, is really one of the most difficult that can be asked. When we have realized the obstacles in the way of a straightforward and confident answer, we shall be well launched on the study of philosophy—for philosophy is merely the attempt to answer such ultimate questions, not carelessly and dogmatically, as we do in ordinary life and even in the sciences, but critically, after exploring all that makes such questions puzzling, and after realizing all the vagueness and confusion that underlie our ordinary ideas.

If you want to know where you stand in this world you need to study history, with a focus on your people's history.

Just beware of jewish lies. I think maintaining some anti-jewish bias is enough to orient yourself.

Wear a dark turtle neck and smoke a pipe. And wear a fedora also, don't mind about the insulting.

Meditate for 70 years bro or take psychedelics

The Goal is to remove once Ego so you can go more "freely about your day

To Dress Like you truly want ( imidate some character or what have you ) and Just really Dont have that irritating fear of judgment anymore )

@Bruticus

I want to be enlightened and escape this place

I can't go on the internet; ((((they)))) have censored truth

I don't know what books to pick up nor what is in my hands

Is this it? Is this the part where I die as a person? Every day more and more of me is ripped out, and replaced with worthless textbook substance. Why are they making me a drone? I want to be alive. I want to be free and all knowing...
Read this

This is the real deal.

An online class will also be organized about this. SO if you want to join ...

Read and learn more. Try to reason objectively in life. Objective reasoning means leaving yourself out of the equation when trying to reason and make sense of things.

Its the true nature of the universe, orchestrated objective reduction.

try adderall that shit is insane