Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW How does DIY roping even work?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Anytime I've seen a roping from pictures or on TV like game of thrones I've noticed a few things:

1. The hands are tied up so the person getting roped can't struggle. If you do a DIY roping you will need your hands free to get into position and will most likely back out by holding yourself up with oyur arms.

2. In GOT the feet are on a platform, which is then removed for the noose to hold the body up. In a DIY roping, there wouldn't be anyone to remove the platform.

3. There's usually a sturdy tree branch used for the noose, what would a DIY roper use indoors? I suspect some bluepiller will interfere if you try it outdoors.

Well thats because they got roped and it wasnt suicide. If it was a suicide the hands would be free and you would kick the platform from underneath you or jump off of it to get the effect. After the noose is on you could tie your hands to keep yourself from grabbing at it. Lmk if you have any other questions rope bro :feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
Theres plenty of places to rope outdoors where bluepillers won’t be around. Just gotta do it swiftly and quick enough

Look at gore sites how people rope, you don't to tie your hands you won't be able to move and save yourself very quickly once brain is blood deprived enough, many people even did partial hanging with their legs touching the floor

A few years ago there was a video of a 12 year old girl who roped. Her hands weren't tied and she didn't struggle.

3208506 skolacka sebevrazda facebook live georgia katelyn nicole davis usa v0i

Also don't do it. It's what those who hate you would most like you to do.

A few years ago there was a video of a 12 year old girl who roped. Her hands weren't tied and she didn't struggle.

View attachment 441573

The upper body strength of a 12 year old girl isnt that of a fully grown man though, she wouldnt be able to hold her weight on her arms.

Thx, I'm not quite there yet but would atleast like to do it right if it comes to it. I won't go down without a fight against these normscum.

Last edited:
The upper body strength of a 12 year old girl isnt that of a fully grown man though, she wouldnt be able to hold her weight on her arms.
She didn't struggle, she just twitched a bit. Whether she would have saved herself or not is beside the point.

View attachment 441573

Yes, as hard as it is, live out of spite. We're all in the same boat bro.