Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do your parents treat you? I saw my mom's reflection in the oven today (after I got up from the table) and she had an irritated look on her face..

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
... and rolled her eye. I often "catch" her doing that when she thought I wasn't looking... literally frowning and/or grimacing, like she's very annoyed or irritated...

mostly she is friendly, but like I said, I saw her in the reflection today. I asked her like 6 months ago, why she did that and she goes like, "you're paranoid!" (I really am not, I know what I see and hear)

how do your parent treat you?

Last edited:
they treat me normally but they get very frustrated when i talk about looks, but i don't live iwth them now

Contempt and shame from my father. Exasperation and worry from my mother.

my mom treats me worse. should kill herself

Contempt from my mother, disappointment from my father

my parents are nice but i live far away from them sadly

Better than ever. I used to have my opinions but I’m too old now to hold grudges against my parents. I call my mom everyday and my dad I don’t really have a relationship with

My mom treats me ok the rest of the foids in my family treat me like shit but idgaf about those mothER fuckERs

Better than ever. I used to have my opinions but I’m too old now to hold grudges against my parents. I call my mom everyday and my dad I don’t really have a relationship with
You're never too old to hold grudges

I absolutely hold grudges against females. I still hate them.
May i ask why you talk to your mother everyday ? Was she a single mom or did you grew up with a father ? Was she the narc alpha while your father was the bluepileld betabuxx ?

May i ask why you talk to your mother everyday ?

I’ve had a past of lying to her and disappointing her.

I made a huge decision to move and basically start a new life. Build a new foundation. (Fortunately I’ve become successful).

One of the things I told her was that I’ll call her everyday. So everyday at the same time I call her, even if it’s just to say hello, at least she can hear my voice and know I’m okay now. (I live a couple hours away and leaving everything behind was a huge step for me).

I’ve had a past of lying to her and disappointing her.

I made a huge decision to move and basically start a new life. Build a new foundation. (Fortunately I’ve become successful).

One of the things I told her was that I’ll call her everyday. So everyday at the same time I call her, even if it’s just to say hello, at least she can hear my voice and know I’m okay now. (I live a couple hours away and leaving everything behind was a huge step for me).
You dogded my other questions