Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you deal with occasional anger outbursts?

• Thread starter Theinvoluntarycelib
  • Start date
T

Theinvoluntarycelib

Sub-2 168cm manlet KHHV too ugly for prostitutes
★★
How do you deal with occasional outbursts? I can get very angry at specific things, like if someone is acting especially dumb in front of me/to me, or shit that has worked for a while suddenly loses its balls and I have to go through mind-numbing rubbish again. I don't pay attention to cucking and normie whoremaxxing, but sometimes I become passionate and then become infuriated. The alternative is a sterile life, which is kind of OK, kind of shit.

What do my fellow copecels do?

I control my anger, I used to get angry at people for the slightest things and even get physical I don't really do that anymore. Then again, I was a little child then so that was probably why but I was more violent than normal kids

I punch walls if it gets brutally bad, but if it’s more mid tier I just fantasize about killing whoever pissed me off

How do you deal with occasional outbursts? I can get very angry at specific things, like if someone is acting especially dumb in front of me/to me, or shit that has worked for a while suddenly loses its balls and I have to go through mind-numbing rubbish again. I don't pay attention to cucking and normie whoremaxxing, but sometimes I become passionate and then become infuriated. The alternative is a sterile life, which is kind of OK, kind of shit.

What do my fellow copecels do?

I try to suppress all emotions. They're good for nothing.

It's hard though.

I let it out in the gym