Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do you cope with the shame that comes with being ethnic?

At that level of looks height doesn't matter.
At least he can thugmax.
YIXKfF4.jpg

At least he can thugmax.
YIXKfF4.jpg
Cope. only sub4 blacks or whites can thug max. He is curry if he was white or black he could ascend even with that face because of height and frame along with race.

Cope. only sub4 blacks or whites can thug max. He is curry if he was white or black he could ascend even with that face because of height and frame along with race.
He looks like he can fight, females find that attractive.

Ask @Riceman
I saw that poll he's either low IQ or a troll. The study he posted relies on what females say they find attractive in males, which includes stuff like strength, this is not the same what they would actually do, either females lie about that stuff to virtue sginal or they don't themselves. Just look around how many ugly sub4 ogres who look like they can fight do you see with women ? Maybe percieved fighting strength does give slight advantage in dating but minimum face requirement needs to be met first.

I saw that poll he's either low IQ or a troll. The study he posted relies on what females say they find attractive in males, which includes stuff like strength, this is not the same what they would actually do, either females lie about that stuff to virtue sginal or they don't themselves. Just look around how many ugly sub4 ogres who look like they can fight do you see with women ? Maybe percieved fighting strength does give slight advantage in dating but minimum face requirement needs to be met first.
A 6'3'' jacked London guy could take on every 5'7'' sand nigger in this pic.
YIXKfF4.jpg
vs.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

Well you say that but it was the whites who invaded my home country India and set it back by about 200 years. Don't underestimate the effect a poor economy has on the health and looks of its population.

I cope by being white.

Yet he would still be incel while the Egyptians you posted will ascend.
Neither the London guy nor the Egyptuan are doomed to be incel. They are in their 30s and 40s so they can easily arranged marriage maxx. Thus is one the mayocels in this forum. But the younger curries might fail to do so thankas to gender imbalance

Racepill is consuming me. I think about suicide everyday

mogs me

to be honest
Sicilians and Turks both belong to The Back Hair Brotherhood...
Your rank here should be Pasha.

Being ethnic is hell

You can't claim that we were created in god's image when some of us look like this.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

Too much Arab influence they came over, raped and corrupted your people, would have been better if Egypt stayed in Roman hands Egyptians would be whiter and it would be a richer country

If you don't know, I'm an Egyptian sand nigger and an ex member of a cult called the "Coptic orthodox church". I feel nothing but shame when I look at my people, I hate that I was born a sand nigger. My people are inbred savages who fuck their cousins, cut up their genitals, live in these trash filled slums, and believe in myths and magic in this day and age. My nation is poor and pathetic, we should have been wiped out long ago.

It's similar with many other ethnics, curries are street shitting slum dwellers, black Africans are living in mud huts and giving each other aids, etc. Meanwhile, there are the white people who are not only the tallest and best looking, but also better than us in every way. They conquered most of the world and made the most advancements in civilization and technology, all the while ethnics were sitting around praying to their invisible man in the sky. Take the trashiest and ugliest white people you can find and they're still better than the average ethnics.

I honestly can't blame females for hating ethnics, we really are subhuman trash. idk why I haven't roped yet.
Are the women in Egypt very picky when it comes to dates?