Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do you cope with the shame that comes with being ethnic?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
If you don't know, I'm an Egyptian sand nigger and an ex member of a cult called the "Coptic orthodox church". I feel nothing but shame when I look at my people, I hate that I was born a sand nigger. My people are inbred savages who fuck their cousins, cut up their genitals, live in these trash filled slums, and believe in myths and magic in this day and age. My nation is poor and pathetic, we should have been wiped out long ago.

It's similar with many other ethnics, curries are street shitting slum dwellers, black Africans are living in mud huts and giving each other aids, etc. Meanwhile, there are the white people who are not only the tallest and best looking, but also better than us in every way. They conquered most of the world and made the most advancements in civilization and technology, all the while ethnics were sitting around praying to their invisible man in the sky. Take the trashiest and ugliest white people you can find and they're still better than the average ethnics.

I honestly can't blame females for hating ethnics, we really are subhuman trash. idk why I haven't roped yet.

Just go back to your country if possible. there is literally no point to be in abroad

I am glad I don't live in the middle eastern but true we are the trash of the world

I don't want to live in a third world shit hole full of people I hate.

sand niggers are good at coping though.

No, magic is forbidden!
are you guys related to ancient egyptians tbh

This why I stopped believing in god. I understand now why ethnics are more religious than whites. Serves as good coping mechanism

I wish everyone was white its no fair we had to be born as ethnics

The existence of ethnics is an argument against gods benevolence

If you don't know, I'm an Egyptian sand nigger and an ex member of a cult called the "Coptic orthodox church". I feel nothing but shame when I look at my people, I hate that I was born a sand nigger. My people are inbred savages who fuck their cousins, cut up their genitals, live in these trash filled slums, and believe in myths and magic in this day and age. My nation is poor and pathetic, we should have been wiped out long ago.

It's similar with many other ethnics, curries are street shitting slum dwellers, black Africans are living in mud huts and giving each other aids, etc. Meanwhile, there are the white people who are not only the tallest and best looking, but also better than us in every way. They conquered most of the world and made the most advancements in civilization and technology, all the while ethnics were sitting around praying to their invisible man in the sky. Take the trashiest and ugliest white people you can find and they're still better than the average ethnics.

I honestly can't blame females for hating ethnics, we really are subhuman trash. idk why I haven't roped yet.

If I was an ethnic, I'd still want to jump off a skyscraper with a grenade in my mouth when I turn 30.

I don't want to live in a third world shit hole full of people I hate.

The question is do you want to live in a country full of people that hate you? Maybe going to a more developed country from your own cultural background might help. How about UAE or something similar?

are you guys related to ancient egyptians tbh
idk
The question is do you want to live in a country full of people that hate you? Maybe going to a more developed country from your own cultural background might help. How about UAE or something similar?
I'm not hated where I live since it's mostly curries and sand niggers in my area. And I wouldn't wanna live anywhere in the middle east.

idk

I'm not hated where I live since it's mostly curries and sand niggers in my area. And I wouldn't wanna live anywhere in the middle east.
it is over then

Aren’t most Egyptians part of the Coptic church anyways?

The existence of ethnics is an argument against gods benevolence
You can't claim that we were created in god's image when some of us look like this.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

You can't claim that we were created in god's image when some of us look like this.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg
Its over for us. We need DNA editing like chinks in China planning to do

What if i told you there's social engineering focusing on making you hate yourself and your culture going on right and has been your whole life

What if i told you there's social engineering focusing on making you hate yourself and your culture going on right and has been your whole life
Are the Jews responsible?

Well at least Copetic church lives its name well

Well at least Copetic church lives its name well
They have to cope or else they would all rope, every man in those churches is a legit trucel.

From my observation, although ethnics aren't the biggest copers the majority of them definitely rank up there. I see them tend to fashionmax.

This why I stopped believing in god. I understand now why ethnics are more religious than whites. Serves as good coping mechanism
Belief in God is not a cope. It is better for society for everyone to belive in God. In the White Western world, where atheism is becoming more and more popular, hypergamy, degeneracy, faggotry etc. is getting worse and worse. The Abrahamic religions recognize that humans are naturally evil, selfish (especially women), and religion helps remedy that. Atheism is not the cure to our worlds problems, it is actually one of the biggest causes in our current worlds decay.

Be glad you are not a currynigger.

which ethnics? tons of curries here

This is a picture of OP, getting ready to beat the shit out of the police. Don't believe his lies.

Thanks for the reminder, brother. Atleast I know there is someone else out there from my race that has came to the same conclusion and place as me. We come from a place of true sub-humanity.
View attachment 99437

This is a picture of OP, getting ready to beat the shit out of the police. Don't believe his lies.
What?

Thanks for the reminder, brother. Atleast I know there is someone else out there from my race that has came to the same conclusion and place as me. We come from a place of true sub-humanity.
I think most Egyptians know that the Egyptian people are all ugly, stupid, low class, etc. but they all cope by convincing themselves that they're different.

I think most Egyptians know that the Egyptian people are all ugly, stupid, low class, etc. but they all cope by convincing themselves that they're different.
To a degree you're right, but that applies to most ethnics. Not many of us who can just accept that we're ugly ontop of being very low IQ.

Just go back to your country if possible. there is literally no point to be in abroad
He will only be persecuted in the name of some donkey riding prophet. No different than roping.
Whites don't need Gods.
They are the GODS.

I literally jave skin crawling disgust towards my race. We are literally a product of degeneracy paying the price for the rampant dick swinging and arranged marriage instead of letting nature take it's path. We literally tinkered with evolution and sexual selection and now in a sexually liberated world our generation must pay the highest price.
Maybe I'll be killed and reincarnated as a white man.
Please don't tell.me you believe in the reincarnation bullshit now. This cope is specifically out here to serve curries. If we wagecuck hard enough in this life we might get to be a deformed st. Blackops2cel tier truemayocel in next life.

Last edited:
Cope no race is uglier than the dravidian.
Londonguy is the ugliest curry I've ever seen, and the average rural Egyptian looks just as bad if not worse than him.

He will only be persecuted in the name of some donkey riding prophet. No different than roping.
Mohammad rode a flying horse you kafir!

Please don't tell.me you believe in the reincarnation bullshit now. This cope is specifically out here to serve curries. If we wagecuck hard enough in this life we might get to be a deformed st. Blackops2cel tier truemayocel in next life.
No, I'm just kidding around.

Mohammad rode a flying horse you kafir!
Doesn't matter if it's a donkey or mule.
Thing is he was able to spirituality maxx and bang an prime ethnic jb. Which people just accepted

Doesn't matter if it's a donkey or mule.
Thing is he was able to spirituality maxx and bang an prime ethnic jb. Which people just accepted
Apparently, he rode this.
Buraq2.jpg

I cope by street-shitting and shit-posting on this forum.

Is this shit for real or have I overdosed on the horsepill ?
BTW isnt images of animals forbidden in Islam ?
They're not allowed to draw Mohammad, so they often leave his face empty.
I've went ahead and improved some of their art.
Buraq-Muhammad2.jpg

They're not allowed to draw Mohammad, so they often leave his face empty.
I've went ahead and improved some of their art.
Buraq-Muhammad2.jpg

What if Muhammad was an incel. Think about it. He first married a 40 year old post wall roastie divorcee who already had 3 daughters. Somehow she managed to shit out 2 sons for Muhammad before bidding her fertility good bye.
Then after spirituality and war lord maxxing he got Swada who before Muhammad was married to her cousin( inbred are pretty common among Abrahamics)
Finally he hit the lotto with Aisha who awas 6 years old and Muhammad was 56.
After so much status maxing.
And all the rest were widows who just jjumped on the band wagon for the M and S because in his 60s how mych of looks do you think a sandnigger would have ?