Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I stop coming here, and incel places in general?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I am a wizard (a 30 year old virgin). I am friendless. But I have a job and fun hobbies. I only become miserable when I visit the incel sphere. This place and other places where incels gather. How do I stop coming here to feel like shit?

Try some copes, bro.

embrace the darkness

Haven't you posted a thread similar to this before?

I have a lot of hobbies and a job too. I come here as almost my only means of social connections. It helps me cope.

How do you have hobbies but no friends? Do you basket weave alone in your basement?

You can't escape the blackpill, boyo. Spitting it out is impossible

Why don't you lose your virginity?

You will feel even more miserable interacting with normal individuals; witnessing their success, hearing their stories will hurt you a lot. A lot more then just interacting with fellow virgins, reading black pill threads.

You cant escape.

You will feel even more miserable interacting with normal individuals; witnessing their success, hearing their stories will hurt you a lot. A lot more then just interacting with fellow virgins, reading black pill threads.

You cant escape.
it's true unfortunately. Tried it many times. I wish I had incel friends IRL

it's true unfortunately. Tried it many times. I wish I had incel friends IRL

Agreed, there are a lot of cool people that would be fun to hang out with for example. At least i have some friends that i Black Pilled already.

Dont even bother leaving, those cruel humans pretending to be "civilised people" hate you. They hate you and make fun of you with a passion. We are the only people who care about you bro, stay here where you wont get bullied into suicide. If you really took the blackpill then your soul is trapped here forever anyways, stay where you are loved boyo.<3

I care about incel bro's because they don't feed me shitty copes or lie

Ask yourself why you come here in the first place

the black pill is eternal and it shall live own inside you even with a ban

I am a wizard (a 30 year old virgin). I am friendless. But I have a job and fun hobbies. I only become miserable when I visit the incel sphere. This place and other places where incels gather. How do I stop coming here to feel like shit?

Disconnect the internet from your house for two months.

You seem like a troll. You wouldn't come here if it were truly that unpleasant.

If you don't want to come here, then don't. This is a moronic thread.