Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do i stop being a cuck socially?

bitchesbeberew

bitchesbeberew

Banned
-
so its been 2 years at university for me and ive always been high inhib and its been hell because obviously being sub5 im a target and the punching bag for many a people and everytime someone throws some insult at me i remain mute and cant say shit. best i do is smile and play it off. thats fucking it. i want to know how to stop being a cuck socially. i dont necessarily want to cut these people out because idgaf about being around them but i want them to know im no cuck and i want to let them know i wont stand this bs. how do i do this brocels?

Defend yourself verbally but socializing with normies is a losing battle. If you defend yourself they will just keep antagonizing you for a reaction. If you don't respond to them then they will just continue to attack you. Your best bet is to just cut contact in my opinion.

Defend yourself verbally but socializing with normies is a losing battle. If you defend yourself they will just keep antagonizing you for a reaction. If you don't respond to them then they will just continue to attack you. Your best bet is to just cut contact in my opinion.
Yeah either really put them in their place with violence or just leave them to fester in their own cancer normies shit

You're introverted

Yeah either really put them in their place with violence or just leave them to fester in their own cancer normies shit
Violence will get you suspended from school. He's paying to be there so the normies would win if he gets kicked out and loses his investment.

Autonomous life without wageslaving and with minimal social contact is the best but it's almost impossible unless you have your own land.

Violence will get you suspended from school. He's paying to be there so the normies would win if he gets kicked out and loses his investment.
i can resort to violence so long as its not too over the top. theyre not the kind to snitch on someone for this shit. that much i know of.

i can resort to violence so long as its not too over the top. theyre not the kind to snitch on someone for this shit. that much i know of.
That's on you pal. Do it off campus if anything. If you do it on campus then there's a lot higher chance someone will report it.

Say hail elliot rodger goer goer goer
In gta

Roast them back

"breathe deep from your balls :soy::soy:" - hamzacels

Autonomous life without wageslaving and with minimal social contact is the best but it's almost impossible unless you have your own land.
:yes: :yes: :yes:
True, but sadly certain group of people is making price of land go up.

in soyciety, silence is violence

if you can do the first, shouldn't be difficult to do the second

being combative socially has its limits, though. unless you're literally killing normies, there's no real point in arguing with them