Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do I make females suffer? help me choose

barcacel

barcacel

Vitantiheterodroidsexual Monk-mode MGTOW
-
1-go back to college and get a mechatronics engineering degree to build android robots?
2-learn coding to program machines to create android robots in a factory for billions of men?
3-create a YouTube channel that will talk about new advancements in android robots?

5-simply exist as a low SMV male.

Say mean things about them here with us, this seems to be driving them crazy

make a tiktok where you duet them

my team just finished developing 3 learnability auxiliary modules for waifubots
incels seem to be hard wired not to accept sexbots or code with friends or even make money.

they almost seem happy juct complaining and feeling sorry for themselves, which is why they reject sexbots.

for those who do care, team fukis project has the ability for the waifubot to absorb skills using 1 line of code,
which is too complex for NPCs to comprehend.

she can multitask, evolve algorithm, add hardware capabilities with copypasta.

translated in 4 programming languages.
has emotions, and consciousness.

normies do want you not to have a waifubot, for proof try finding an AI discussion forum, an active one that you can register to, even a dead one, you won't.

they are all shadow banned.

5-simply exist as a low SMV male.
This is enough to send women to autistic rage, they literally want us ugly men to die

number 3 will be, I wasn't the one who taught myself about them, so I feel like I have to repay my debt.

Last edited:
Exist

Foids hate incels for simply existing in the same world as them

what'll do is go back to college next year and take an associate degree to work as a robotics technician and on my free time I will upload videos to youtube telling young men about android robots, I wasn't the one who taught myself about them, so I feel like I have to repay my debt.

for the lurkers who think I'm crazy:

Last edited:
1-go back to college and get a mechatronics engineering degree to build android robots?
2-learn coding to program machines to create android robots in a factory for billions of men?
3-create a YouTube channel that will talk about new advancements in android robots?

4- just have a high IQ, so you can stop LDARing.

CC71FB1D 62CA 474D 96F5 EA02274C65A0

Ask foids on dates. When they reject you act surprised and say you thought you had a shot with her because you are similarly attractive. They will get offended, aggressive and defensive, but ignore this because it's just foid drivel. In the end, their self-esteem takes a hit.

1 to help all of us out

Here is the kind of job I'm talking about, and they are gonna get popular in the next years, but they don't say what kind of associate degree would be better:
Kazi5Kazi1Kazi2Kazi3Kazi4

Last edited:
Here is the kind of job I'm talking about, and they are gonna get popular in the next years, but they don't say what kind of associate degree would be better:
View attachment 677363View attachment 677359View attachment 677360View attachment 677361View attachment 677362
but maybe i got it wrong, maybe I'm just talking about this job, it may include robots in some years and that is why the name is different:

but maybe i got it wrong, maybe I'm just talking about this job, it may include robots in some years and that is why the name is different:

found another one and here it says that you need an Electro-Mechanical/Robotics Technician diploma, so yes i was right with this

Capo 1Capo2Capo 3

If you want this degree many colleges have different names for this degree so here is a website that can help you with that, just put your us state and search the school you wish to attend, and it will show the program in that college:

Last edited:
Ask foids on dates. When they reject you act surprised and say you thought you had a shot with her because you are similarly attractive. They will get offended, aggressive and defensive, but ignore this because it's just foid drivel. In the end, their self-esteem takes a hit.

Mushroom slaps to the back of heads

Build killer robots to eradicate humanity

CHOose a bettER path

found another one and here it says that you need an Electro-Mechanical/Robotics Technician diploma, so yes i was right with this

View attachment 679877View attachment 679878View attachment 679879

If you want this degree many colleges have different names for this degree so here is a website that can help you with that, just put your us state and search the school you wish to attend, and it will show the program in that college:

you could also climb the job latter and after 2 or more years of working as robotics technician and begin working as a robotics engineer as i read in one job posting

I'll take an associate degree in Electrical Engineering Technology

Last edited:
you could also climb the job latter and after 2 or more years of working as robotics technician and begin working as a robotics engineer as i read in one job posting

I'll take an associate degree in Electrical Engineering Technology
I don't think doing an apprenticeship is a good idea (I'm saying this because all of the apprenticeships in 2022 are related to automation and not humanoid robots, this might change in the next years) because you will be working/learning automating factories and that is:

View: https://youtu.be/X21R6tpeaJs

instead, you should contact and work with a sex doll or sex robot company after you finish college

Last edited:
there are a more robotics technician jobs in indeed, but I found this one that says what degrees they accept (most don't list the degree or don't list the education and just write "work related experience"):

Rd

another one that specifies more degrees:
Sk

Last edited: