Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I become slightly more relaxed and tolerant in public

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
I was meant to go university today. I didn’t go, I just went gym, then I was walking through the city with loads of normies around. I just look at them with hatred and anger. I’m also very extremely uncomfortable just walking through. To the point where I always need to go somewhere secluded like the toilet etc to have a breather.
I think it’s called agoraphobia or something.

I heard if you start taking deep brrathes and naming the things around you slowly, you stop feeling anxious, also its because you put others peoples perception into a high regard, i would suggest channeling this hatred and anger to narcissism and apathy towards the general public ( :feelspuke:)

hatred and anger to narcissism and apathy towards the general public
Is that like passive aggressiveness? I can’t do that. I don’t know how and I don’t want to. I either fight someone or speak normally to them. I think most normies do that. They are all passive aggresssive. Even the cashier didn’t say hello to me or anything. I was wondering like what did I do wrong? They’re just animals creatures. Fucking bastards

Is that like passive aggressiveness? I can’t do that. I don’t know how and I don’t want to. I either fight someone or speak normally to them. I think most normies do that. They are all passive aggresssive. Even the cashier didn’t say hello to me or anything. I was wondering like what did I do wrong? They’re just animals creatures. Fucking bastards
No like stop giving a fuck, fuck the cashier why even remember wether she said hi or not fuck the people, they are not worthy of ypur existence around them so why let then push you around like a bitch, that type of way see people as scum and roaches especially foids. Just go by your day

weed. Other than drugs you can't do anything about it.

No like stop giving a fuck, fuck the cashier why even remember wether she said hi or not fuck the people, they are not worthy of ypur existence around them so why let then push you around like a bitch, that type of way see people as scum and roaches especially foids. Just go by your day
I take insults in literally everything. I don’t know why. I feel like people want to attack me through the way they treat me. Like if they treat me like shit, of course I’m going to be offended and confused. Then it will turn into hatred. I almost called that cashier a bitch but then she said have a nice day at the end half assedly. She was talking to her friend The entire time and didn’t show any concern about me buying the fucking clothes from her. Just treating me like I don’t exist.
I know what you’re gonna say: no one cares about you as much as you think. But it still affects me

Last edited:
Have you tried Ashwaganda or other more natural supplements? Those could help

I'd also suggest maybe breathing techniques, I know it sounds generic but if you actually learn some instead of just "deep breaths" it can really help.

Have you tried Ashwaganda or other more natural supplements? Those could help

I'd also suggest maybe breathing techniques, I know it sounds generic but if you actually learn some instead of just "deep breaths" it can really help.
did ashwaghanda work for you?

I take insults in literally everything. I don’t know why. I feel like people want to attack me through the way they treat me. Like if they treat me like shit, of course I’m going to be offended and confused. Then it will turn into hatred. I almost called that cashier a bitch but then she said have a nice day at the end half assedly. She was talking to her friend The entire time and didn’t show any concern about me buying the fucking clothes from her. Just treating me like I don’t exist.
I know what you’re gonna say: no one cares about you as much as you think. But it still affects me
You are too sensitive

did ashwaghanda work for you?
Haven't used it actually, but a lot say it did help & it's natural not SSRI crap normies & theRapists will force on you which doesn't do shit

Im the same but i think its rational because i know everyone is making small judgements about me

I was meant to go university today. I didn’t go, I just went gym, then I was walking through the city with loads of normies around. I just look at them with hatred and anger. I’m also very extremely uncomfortable just walking through. To the point where I always need to go somewhere secluded like the toilet etc to have a breather.
I think it’s called agoraphobia or something.
Sounds like you're agoraphobic. Try to get benzos.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back