Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do athletes just casually know how to backflip and do handstands?

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★★
A handstand is something Ive always wanted to learn. You always see people casually doing it online (usually hyperfit athletes). I just tried doing this shit and it’s the scariest thing Ive ever tried in my life. I was using a tree to try and balance but I was too scared to even kick my feet up to the tree.

I can’t blame this entirely on genes since it does take work to learn these types of movements but something that takes a Tyrone a week to learn will probably take me a couple months. I don’t get how there can be such a gap in talent. It is brutal

i thought all chads could do athletic stuff like that per default

Genes are not everything, but they play a massive role when it comes to stuff such as this: Yes, with enough practice, you will be able to probably do one. However, that doesn't change the fact someone with naturally athletic genes will grasp it much faster. I'm still debating with myself over this, but I think at least 60-70% of this kind of stuff is determined by genetics.

You need to learn it in gymnastics.

Genetic predisposition. You could learn to do so, but it would take you years of training to do what the gifted can do in a month. I've been there.

Don’t risk breaking your neck doing stupid upside down tricks.

IMG 4485

Trying to do a backflip randomly as a non-athlete is acrually a good suicide method when I think about it.

Genes are not everything, but they play a massive role when it comes to stuff such as this: Yes, with enough practice, you will be able to probably do one. However, that doesn't change the fact someone with naturally athletic genes will grasp it much faster. I'm still debating with myself over this, but I think at least 60-70% of this kind of stuff is determined by genetics.
Blacks naturally spawn with muscle mass jfl.
All they need to do is hone the technique, they already have the strength required.