Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did they know?

Gigacel

Gigacel

Shit Tier denim genes
★★★★
How did children knew to exclude you during playtime? Why did during PE you were picked last when you are just as capable as other kids? And during Valentine’s Day everyone knew to not give you a card. I created a fucking box to carry it and I carried it empty back home. How did they know all these things?

I
How did children knew to exclude you during playtime? Why did during PE you were picked last when you are just as capable as other kids? And during Valentine’s Day everyone knew to not give you a card. I created a fucking box to carry it and I carried it empty back home. How did they know all these things?
I was literally always excluded and picked last at everything. They just know somehow. No idea man prob written on our faces.

kids are blackpilled af until the sjw brainwashing kicks in

kids are blackpilled af until the sjw brainwashing kicks in
I don’t know what’s worse. Being treated like shit or being used as a tool for their agenda

I

I was literally always excluded and picked last at everything. They just know somehow. No idea man prob written on our faces.
LOL I must have pathetic trash written on my forehead

I got picked last in PE because I was trash due to anxiety

Worst for me was in classes where we had to pick 1-2 other people to work with in a group. I could see the faces of the other students if i got to close. It was a 'Oh god please no' kind of look. Then the teacher loudly announces that i have no one to work with and am forced into another group who just ignore me entire time.

I was the tallest one and still got picked last in basketball during high school bc i was ugly subhuman. Just laugh.

Because F A C E.

Not enough showers and haircuts.

I was picked last because I was legit weak and scrawny and clumsy af with ball sports.

You're ugly man, they literally just have to look at you

Because you're ugly