Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel One of the biggest indicators of how succesful you will be as a man

F

FuckingHateMyLife

Biggest mentalcel on-site
-
Is how soon you were picked for a team during gym / PE class in school

It encompasses much more than simply being physically fit. Team picking situation brings out guy’s natural instict to pick the best hunting mates. Which also means mental and overall being capable.

High school never ends throughout life :feelsrope:

Life is an eternal high school where you are mocked and excluded for your physical and mental flaws.

I was always one of the last

Another brutal school pill was being the shortest guy when the teachers lined all the students up for the height experiment

Wonder if there are any studies on this. It’s such a social trope that I’d imagine there have been. But also an inconvenient one to acknowledge, so I’d get it if there weren’t too

I was picked first once because I brought a PSP into my class

I was picked every time because I complained about antisemitism after I wasn’t picked first time

I was always anoung thr last 3 or 4

My classmates used to call me to pick mates. I was really good at pe in High school by the grace of God

Life is an eternal high school where you are mocked and excluded for your physical and mental flaws.

I’m reminded of this reality evERytime I step outside

Wonder if there are any studies on this. It’s such a social trope that I’d imagine there have been. But also an inconvenient one to acknowledge, so I’d get it if there weren’t too
I would expect a positive correlation between quality of life and the rank order in which one was picked for any sport excluding soccer.

i had some athletic ability but was too retarded to care.