Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ok maybe this is a stupid question, but how do men know who is good looking or not?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
I know people say it's biological and I'm aware that babies stare at attractive people. But I don't think I have ever known exactly,who girls wanted. I only knew girls liked good jaws when my cousin sister would start drooling over guys and she would say things "look at his jawline!'.

After being blackpilled almost 2 years now, I can pretty much tell who is attractive to women and who is not. (even the gay faggot pretty boys with nothing but harmony) truecels are treated badly, In school because everyone for some reason can tell if you're unattractive. But if you're not disfigured, you would be treated like a Normie, and Most pretty boys in high school don't have a gigachad jaw, so why do they get treated nicely by Normies, Because, the jbs in school seems very friendly to them, and hostile to truecels.

That's the only explanation I can think of really. when I attended confirmation classes in Church there was this one tall pretty boy, who for some reason, everyone wanted to talk to, I could feel there was something different about him, and he didn't have gigachad jaw. but I Only understood that he was attractive, when all the whores seemed very happy to he around him.( Though, I did have a suspicion)

so maybe, there's something which draws people to chad, subconsciously,(halo) but people don't know what it is, and we only realize, that the popular kids are attractive, when foids start being whores infront of them.

full

I know people say it's biological and I'm aware that babies stare at attractive people. But I don't think I have ever known exactly,who girls wanted. I only knew girls liked good jaws when my cousin sister would start drooling over guys and she would say things "look at his jawline!'.

After being blackpilled almost 2 years now, I can pretty much tell who is attractive to women and who is not. (even the gay faggot pretty boys with nothing but harmony) truecels are treated badly, In school because everyone for some reason can tell if you're unattractive. But if you're not disfigured, you would be treated like a Normie, and Most pretty boys in high school don't have a gigachad jaw, so why do they get treated nicely by Normies, Because, the jbs in school seems very friendly to them, and hostile to truecels.

That's the only explanation I can think of really. when I attended confirmation classes in Church there was this one tall pretty boy, who for some reason, everyone wanted to talk to, I could feel there was something different about him, and he didn't have gigachad jaw. but I Only understood that he was attractive, when all the whores seemed very happy to he around him.( Though, I did have a suspicion)

so maybe, there's something which draws people to chad, subconsciously,(halo) but people don't know what it is, and we only realize, that the popular kids are attractive, when foids start being whores infront of them.
When you go shopping and no girl looks at you when she walks past you. Then you know that you are so ugly that girls don't even notice you peripherally

When you go shopping and no girl looks at you when she walks past you. Then you know that you are so ugly that girls don't even notice you peripherally
Yes, but how do we know girls like Chad? because Chad's get treated well? Or do instinctively know if someone is attractive to foids?

Or do instinctively know if someone is attractive to foids?
Foids subconsciously know in a split second from 20 meters away whether they want to sleep with someone.

I'm autistic, so this doesn't apply to most men, but I only realised a man was Chad after the fact. Like, no shit the guy who paid me to let him copy my test was Chad. He was tall and the girls were giddy around him. But because I have a different brain, I didn't look at him and think: "This dude is good looking, no homo".

Facial bones, which the autists at Looksmax and various places have broken down in painstaking fashion.

When you learn maxilla, zygos, etc... then you know it's over.

As a framecel, I am very sensitive to others' frames.

I can tell if a man is ''attractive'' if he has broad shoulders, large forearems, big wrists and is all.

But ultimately, it's women who actually decide attractiveness. That's all that matters. If you have success with women, then you're attractive. If not, then you aren't.

You can immediatly see who's attractive and who's not regardless of gender.

It's a natural instinct

you can just feel it. you'll see em someplace public and feel some kind of jealousy or inferiority within you