Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can you be low inhib when all you get is negative reinforcement

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
How can you be low inhib when all you ever get is negative reinforcement from people that’s all I’ve ever gotten normies made me high inhib I used to be low inhib when I was younger until I started getting too much negative reinforcement to the point where I developed social anxiety and became high inhib now I’m atypical and high inhib before I was atypical and low inhib normies always find new ways to make life harder for Incels

Because that turned you into your true self. A fake clown who put on a show because he was a coward inside. Real incels turn into monsters after the bullying they suffer from

You can't. Humans are social creatures so the way people view you and react to you will inevitably have an impact on your personality. No man is an island

Have 50 iq..or be hooked on xanax
Oh yeah. Drugs that's true that works. I did it for a few months using xanax but then I lost access to them and had debilitating withdrawals. Also it destroys your memory, I have months of my life that are a complete blank. So really there is no cheat codes to beat nature. The only way is genetics. Basically being chad.

I often think about how someone who is basically a Chad or Chadlite would react to waking up in the body of an average incel. They would literally rope after facing the lack of respect and dignity that incels face on a daily basis. Something you'll notice is people who are good looking and charismatic (same thing) are usually far more sensitive to being treated negatively because they aren't used to it. They become accustomed to being automatically given a certain amount of respect and adoration from others just from existing

Just like you are able to be low inhib online despite being the most hated user.

By simply not giving a fuck

If I had to guess, you simply stop caring after some point. I'd say I'm still rather high-inhib, but I can honestly feel myself running out of fucks to give by month. In high school for example, I could go for days completely quiet to not offend anyone, meanwhile now, I'm still dealing with the fallout of me screaming at my coworkers in public a month or so ago and telling them to go fuck themselves, and I'm already struggling to give a shit about that.

At some point, you just don't care anymore.

You can't. Humans are social creatures so the way people view you and react to you will inevitably have an impact on your personality. No man is an island

I often think about how someone who is basically a Chad or Chadlite would react to waking up in the body of an average incel. They would literally rope after facing the lack of respect and dignity that incels face on a daily basis. Something you'll notice is people who are good looking and charismatic (same thing) are usually far more sensitive to being treated negatively because they aren't used to it. They become accustomed to being automatically given a certain amount of respect and adoration from others just from existing
☝️

Because that turned you into your true self. A fake clown who put on a show because he was a coward inside. Real incels turn into monsters after the bullying they suffer from
Yea pretty much