Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can we stop cucktear infiltrators?

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
This month has been nothing but infiltrators, trolls and larpers. Its becoming too much. At least 10 new members got banned this weekend alone.

Made forum unreadable for guests and banned users, that's only solution once and for all. Cucktears sub will cease to exist shortly after.

unban the OGs. Novembercels kept this place safe

Made forum unreadable for guests and banned users, that's only solution once and for all. Cucktears sub will cease to exist shortly after.
no it wouldn't, >80% of their "content" is false flags from braincels etc etc

no it wouldn't, >80% of their "content" is false flags from braincels etc etc
Oh right, braincels, i forgot. Well, that sub is comical, let them make a shitstorm holywar with each other then.

Make this forum only visible to registered members that is, problem sloved

Oh right, braincels, i forgot. Well, that sub is comical, let them make a shitstorm holywar with each other then.
even if every truecel had a fatal heart attack tomorrow, those cucks would continue to fight amongst themselves.

We need to "make an example" out of a couple of them.

even if every truecel had a fatal heart attack tomorrow, those cucks would continue to fight amongst themselves.
"Who respects wyrmins more" competition? Shower race? Haircutbro contest?

I like to have them around.
See the little dog that breaks your balls every morning because he keeps barking ?
That's them.

We should chance the name's forum and terminology so normies can't spot us

I like to have them around.
See the little dog that breaks your balls every morning because he keeps barking ?
That's them.
Same

We should chance the name's forum and terminology so normies can't spot us
That'll probably just split onto another MGTOW/lookism.net thing. Also they can still find us, because it's more about the context and the ideas and beliefs we are trying to convey on our forums, rather than specific words (Chad, subhuman, etc)

Let the pathetic infiltrators see what we have to say, the Hegelian Dialect implies that they'd eventually warm up to the blackpill, or get bored of us after a while and leave on their own accord, there's only so much entertainment even the dimmest of SJWs can get from literal virgins on the internet.

Why aren't you guys infiltrating cucktears?

Why isn't this already inplace?

Why isn't this already inplace?
Probably because there would be a lower volume of new members, and cucktears would just make throwaway accounts?

Literally the only reasons I can think of tbh

Probably because there would be a power volume of new members, and cucktears would just make throwaway accounts?
Block new registration for awhile until it dies down, don't announce when it opens back up.

This month has been nothing but infiltrators, trolls and larpers. Its becoming too much. At least 10 new members got banned this weekend alone.
New rules:
Must have an account for 3 days before posting
Must have 30 posts to start a thread

I guess this settles it, Julycels are worse than Maycels

Infiltrators and trolls are funny.
But larpers make my blood boil.
How can a chadlite understand my misery