Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion r/incels went private in the last few days of its time, why can't we

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
r/incels admins were bombed with multiple IT users screenshots so they went private which reduced a lot of infiltrators, as far as I know there were 10-15 lurkers daily users but when they went private only 300-500 true incels were there, it was the best period of r/incels before IT users spammed even more screenshots of old r/incels posts as "inciting violence" to admins which led to panic deletion of the subreddit. But this site isn't in reddit, no one can delete this except @Master, this site was also a refuge camp for r/incels. So if it went well for r/incels when they went private, it will be even better for incels.is if we private this site and stop registation for a while since we are a independent site. I mean try it atleast for a month

yes, this place has a very high turnover rate so without constant new users it would die.
Guess I should bow to the gray Overlords

Greycels ..
Imageshebdbsd 1

forsen sometime act as retard. Interesting observations :feelshehe:

r/incels admins were bombed with multiple IT users screenshots so they went private which reduced a lot of infiltrators, as far as I know there were 10-15 lurkers daily users but when they went private only 300-500 true incels were there, it was the best period of r/incels before IT users spammed even more screenshots of old r/incels posts as "inciting violence" to admins which led to panic deletion of the subreddit. But this site isn't in reddit, no one can delete this except @Master, this site was also a refuge camp for r/incels. So if it went well for r/incels when they went private, it will be even better for incels.is if we private this site and stop registation for a while since we are a independent site. I mean try it atleast for a month
Let's stawr a incel reddit club again