Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Horrible tooth pain makes me want to rope

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
My mouth is riddled with small cavities between my teeth from drinking soda for many years. I can’t even afford a single filling because dental work is expensive as fuck in the U.S. So I’m forced to live with the pain :feelscry: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

There's really no place you can get dental work like at dental schools? Brutal living in the US

i got diagnosed with covid and diabetes on the same day and it's destroying me. i have 0 friends or family support.

i really really want to rope

Mix bicarbonate of soda and lukewarm water, swish and rinse mouth thoroughly few times a day.

There's really no place you can get dental work like at dental schools? Brutal living in the US
If you don’t have health care that covers dental you can’t afford it in the U.S at least if you’re a wagecel like me
i got diagnosed with covid and diabetes on the same day and it's destroying me. i have 0 friends or family support.

im sorry to hear that bro
Mix bicarbonate of soda and lukewarm water, swish and rinse mouth thoroughly few times a day.
where would I find bicarbonate?

[UWSL]where would I find bicarbonate?[/UWSL]
Here it sells in every store, they are the same as baking soda just without the acidity, acidity is bad for teeth.
Its in small bags and really cheap, look on shelves near baking soda.

Last edited:
If you don’t have health care that covers dental you can’t afford it in the U.S at least if you’re a wagecel like me
if you find a way to get it treated do it, tooth decay is hell

u gotta find the nigger dentistry clinic, fillings are usually really cheap and teeth pulling is free

My mouth is riddled with small cavities between my teeth from drinking soda for many years. I can’t even afford a single filling because dental work is expensive as fuck in the U.S. So I’m forced to live with the pain :feelscry: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
Godspeed brocel, only one CHOice left to make now :feelsLSD:

U serious? That's so fucked