Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting honestly the only thing keeping me from roping is waiting for facebook's dating service

M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★
when facebook launches their dating service, which is in beta right now, the black pill and incels will finally go mainstream. Right now theres been lots of news articles here and there, but there are still many people that don't understand hypergamy and stuff like that, or are in denial. But when facebook launches their dating service it will be like tinder on steroids, everyone is going to be using it, and suddenly millions of males are going to realize how they have absolutely zero chance to win, and are going to turn to incel forums and start spreading the blackpill. OKcupid, POF, tinder, Bumble, and so many other services will collapse and everyone will know the truth, all packaged neatly in one website. Honestly can't wait and have such a mental boner from thinking about it. tbqh

548.jpg

Blackpill is better than heroin. We should make a market out of it.

I don't think that many people who didn't use dating app in the past will start using Facebook dating service.

personally i think the blackpill will make society more chaotic. we don't even know whats going to happen after bluepilled incels are blackpilled.

but if it was me, i would simply stop giving into the system and live off welfare.

Facebook is hardly used by anyone. They're making the dating thing because of that.

If any social app starts a dating service someone will eventually leak statistics.

Do you imagine what will happen when Facebook date service leaks its statistics ?

Everyone will see the fucking 80/20 as in Tinder.

People will say it's not real life but after one or two generations they will see the "coincidence" with real life.

I hope that happens, blackpill will be generalized.

Facebooks dating service is going to destroy the world.

Lmao literally every normie uses it, get out your bubble once in a while.
I interact with half a dozen teenage girls on a daily basis, none of them use facebook. They use snapchat, instagram, and twitter.

people will still delude themselves tbh.

" HURR-DURR FACEBOOK DATING ISNT REAL LIFE!!!!11"