Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is this a good profile for a dating site?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm going to try my luck on dating sites this summer, so i want to write a good profile text to make foids connect to me on a deeper level. I'm thinking i should write something like: "Look deep into the oceans and you'll find corals, Look deep into the woods and you'll find a great oak, Look deep into my eyes and you'll find me." Or something like that. I want foids to be emotionally moved by my text so they will want to meet me and then i can finally ascend at 33 years of age. This is my last chance, of survival.

Please feel free to give me some input or some type of poem or whatever that i can use in my profile text presentation. I will try my luck on a alternative dating site so it's not like Tinder or other dating apps with very short profile text presentations. You're suppose to write like an essay sort of. There are even foids on that site who writes "if you don't have a presentation of yourself, don't bother PMing me." I wonder if they would still ignore Chad if he didn't have a text presentation of himself.

cope is thinking that the foid will read ur bio before swiping left on your pictures

cope is thinking that the foid will read ur bio before swiping left on your pictures
There's no swipe function on that site. You can tell if someone visited your page though.

if your eye area is atleast normie that might work but it will be goofy if you're bug eyed

Dating sites are really only for the top 1%

It might be best if it comes from you. Otherwise how will you explain if she ask about it ?

Please keep us updated and tag me if there are any updates

Please keep us updated and tag me if there are any updates
I don't have time for it now. I'm going to try it in late summer, but i'll tag you.

Just write 6'6

Give it a shot, be sure to smile in at least one of your photos.
The site where i'm going to try my luck has alot of broken white trash foids.
You might pull single mothers but fuck it.

Coral is usually found close to the surface

Women don't read bios.
Men read bios hoping to craft a message that will get the woman's attention.
Chad writes "hey".
When women message Chad, they write "hey".

Good luck BRO
Thanks. My theory is that broken white trash foids are the easiest to ascend with. They want to heal from trauma and a rough life. I could be wrong though.

I think it's alot harder to get a healthy traditional foid, (if they ever existed) to be attracted to you.