Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Holy shit i need to breed so badly

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I want to have a family, but even more I NEED KIDS. I want someone who will hug me, kiss me on the cheeks, say "i love you daddy" everytime i'm around. I need to hear the sound of a childrens voice comforting me. I fucking need to hold the small hands of my child and lift them and carry them on my shoulders. I need to play catch, hide and seek, drawing together, watching cartoons, cooking. Children are the ultimate life fuel. If i had children my drive would be through the roof. I want my own children with my own dna. This is the ultimate human desire which is to breed. Everything else is a cope. I would raise them so kindly and respectfully.

Then do it my man. Allow your primal instincts to take control and do what is absolutely necessary. We are all animals.

It's doable. But you're gonna need cash.

Yikes, pedocel

Posterity is cope do you really want to rope others into this miserable world?

Then do it my man. Allow your primal instincts to take control and do what is absolutely necessary. We are all animals.
Don't do it. You are doing exactly what 80% of normoids have been doing and using kids to fill your own inner emptiness. They will grow up and feel empty themselves as adults and continue this viscous cycle. Loser parents create loser children. Always. You simply used them and in 13 years the hell you feel now THEY will feel. This is exactly why I despise normie scum. They are selfish pieces of shit.

By far the best parents are those who already have great lives and don't really even need kids, but have too much cash.

Don't do it. You are doing exactly what 80% of normoids have been doing and using kids to fill your own inner emptiness. They will grow up and feel empty themselves as adults and continue this viscous cycle. Loser parents create loser children. Always. You simply used them and in 13 years the hell you feel now THEY will feel. This is exactly why I despise normie scum. They are selfish pieces of shit.

By far the best parents are those who already have great lives and don't really even need kids, but have too much cash.

genes don't care about your happiness. they care about being passed on to live forever, to be a newer, stronger, more successful version of you. genes are literally coping lmao.

you having a child wont make you happy.

you should go and have a fap session, never ever make life changing decisions based off of your emotions.​

i had a dream recently of having one, was pretty lifefuel ngl

Just rape max in mine craft Theory :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

What's more a lot of the people that admit the odds aren't good for an average male today still want to have sons instead of daughters. Even though they have a better chance of continuing their genetic line if they have daughters because if they have sons the sons will most likely be incels and won't give them grandchildren.

I felt like nature wanted me to have a child (daughter) at age 24. Now I'm 27 but since society doesn't care and you need to get so many things in order first, my breeding age is being artificially lengthened.

genes don't care about your happiness. they care about being passed on to live forever, to be a newer, stronger, more successful version of you. genes are literally coping lmao.

you having a child wont make you happy.

you should go and have a fap session, never ever make life changing decisions based off of your emotions.​
exactly.. someone who gets it

Maybe in the next life friend.