Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HOES MAD: ROE V. WADE HAS BEEN OVERTURNED

MentalChaos

MentalChaos

Tenka Adachi is a loli whore.
★★
ANTI-WHORE EMOTE PARTY!!! LET’S FUCKING GO!

:dab::ahegao::feelsaww::feelsautistic::feelshaha::feelsokman::feelzez::feelsahh::feelsgah:

Kid Dancing GIF

hoes mad (x8)

Idk what that is

Idk what that is
Roe V. Wade was a Supreme Court decision made in the 70’s that gave foids access to more abortions. This being overturned today means that access to abortions will be restricted more now by individual states deciding the laws on abortion. For example, Mississippi and Texas have banned it completely while New York and California have it legal almost up until birth.

Big hit to the sluts.

View: https://youtu.be/z-JzNrnOERs

HEY SOY TRANNIES :soy: DILATE YOUR MUTILATED COCK WITH RAGE :feelskek:

This is a massive fucking L for these Chadcock gurgling, throat gagging slut ass bitches from Chads harem of foids :society::feelsLightsaber::society::feelsLightsaber::society::feelsLightsaber::society::feelsLightsaber::society::feelsLightsaber::society::feelsLightsaber::society::panties::panties::panties::panties::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Can you feel it? We’re accelerating.
CB29B3A1 891D 4B38 8951 41AF96241B58

Lol I am 100 percent being black balled because of Oofy doofy I literally just posted this

Last edited:
To all the baby-killing sluts out there...

Suck my fat, yellow, bootyhole :feelsohh:

Among us twerk

The social media sluts are not happy:feelsokman:

Roe V. Wade was a Supreme Court decision made in the 70’s that gave foids access to more abortions. This being overturned today means that access to abortions will be restricted more now by individual states deciding the laws on abortion. For example, Mississippi and Texas have banned it completely while New York and California have it legal almost up until birth.

Big hit to the sluts.
They can just go to different states for abortion I guess.

Foids in these moments:

lol i kept seeing this roe v wade shit on the forum this weekend and i googled it thinking it was a person who went ER recently.

Slavery is based and red pilled