Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The main reason male sexlessness has risen to 63% in the US is because of the overturn of Roe v Wade

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
Since foids aren't allowed to get abortions anymore, they had to become far more selective on who gets to be their fuck buddies, so that when they get pregnant, the child they bear will have superior genetics than the general population. The overturn of Roe v Wade has only acted as a catalyst for foids to increase their hypergamy to the highest point possible. I'm not entirely against abortion since if a fetus has defects then it doesn't deserve to suffer with it. At the same time, I don't want foids to abuse the system, so I have this fair system where foids are allowed to get at most 2 abortions every 5 years, and if they get more than that, then they'll have to serve in prison for that same amount of time, and they'll any serve longer sentences for any more abortions they get after that.

Sex haver problems tbh

Seems like cope. The stats have consistently shown sexlessness to be on the rise for a while even before the roe v Wade overturn

dumbest take yet

I mean you'd need to see how it was increasing before and after to confirm that. I don't think so though, the "bans" are largely overstated by libs and sluts either way and most whores just take Plan Bs the day after getting railed by Chad either way. :feelscomfy:

Women were really fucking incels left and right before they were forced to leave state for abortion in like how many states?

If you were already sexless (which is a lot of the male population) the overturning of Roe V Wade wouldn’t affect you

I mean you'd need to see how it was increasing before and after to confirm that. I don't think so though, the "bans" are largely overstated by libs and sluts either way and most whores just take Plan Bs the day after getting railed by Chad either way. :feelscomfy:
Women were really fucking incels left and right before they were forced to leave state for abortion in like how many states?
Normies are not incels. Before the male sexlessness rate used to be 30%.

Normies are not incels. Before the male sexlessness rate used to be 30%.
holy shit no it didnt, your logi fails on so many levels, from how it doesnt explain the rest of the world, how it ignores the trendline pointing upwards long before, it once again removes all the responsibility from women as always because inside you are still a cuked little adpwinadwiawipdaipwdadwpimadmip get me the fuck out

Retarded post tbh.

Isn't the 63% figure for young men who are single? Doesn't mean 63% haven't had any sex.

Although I agree it must certainly have risen above 30%. The ~30% figure is outdated from like 2018.

Overturning Roe v Wade was a good thing and I hope these cunts are punished with far worse in the future.

holy shit no it didnt, your logi fails on so many levels, from how it doesnt explain the rest of the world, how it ignores the trendline pointing upwards long before, it once again removes all the responsibility from women as always because inside you are still a cuked little adpwinadwiawipdaipwdadwpimadmip get me the fuck out
I'm not shifting blame away from foids. I'm saying how it drastically increased in a short amount of time.

I'm not shifting blame away from foids. I'm saying how it drastically increased in a short amount of time.

From 2008 to 2018 it tripled from like 9% to 27% or something close to that. A tripling in ten years.

It's been rising FAST since the 2010's.

Retarded post tbh.

Isn't the 63% figure for young men who are single? Doesn't mean 63% haven't had any sex.

Although I agree it must certainly have risen above 30%. The ~30% figure is outdated from like 2018.

Overturning Roe v Wade was a good thing and I hope these cunts are punished with far worse in the future.
That's even worse. How is it that 63% of men are single but only 34% of foids are the same?

Nigga it is absolutely not just bc of that, it was already increasing like crazy before that happened

They still select irresponsible psychopathic criminals though...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back