Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HIT MY MOM IN THE FACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You fucking cucks. HURRR DURR HOW CAN YOU HIT THE ONLY FEMALE WHO CARES ABOUT YOU, WHY WON'T YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER ON SOME STACIES. You know why? Because they are not fucking responsible for his inceldom. You can't force anyone to feel attracted to you if your FUCKING UGLY MOTHER decided to reproduce and you're the fruit of her retardation. She's the one and only woman who deserve hatred, fuck off with your stockholm syndrome.

You fucking cucks. HURRR DURR HOW CAN YOU HIT THE ONLY FEMALE WHO CARES ABOUT YOU, WHY WON'T YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER ON SOME STACIES. You know why? Because they are not fucking responsible for his inceldom. You can't force anyone to feel attracted to you if your FUCKING UGLY MOTHER decided to reproduce and you're the fruit of her retardation. She's the one and only woman who deserve hatred, fuck off with your stockholm syndrome.

This is so true. My mom is responsible for giving birth to me. I did not have to exist. My inceldom is a result of my moms desire to have children and that is all. This could of all been avoided.

This is so true. My mom is responsible for giving birth to me. I did not have to exist. My inceldom is a result of my moms desire to have children and that is all. This could of all been avoided.

No mom knows for sure how her child is going to turn out - there are attractive parents who inexplicably give birth to a child with appearance defects. So blaming your mom/dad because you're a runt makes no sense. There is no entitlement to equality of birth - you get the hand you get.

Your existence - if you find it so objectionable - can soon be reversed.

Absolutely shameful. Your mom will probably be the only woman who will show you any kind of true emotional love.

So your dad didnt even beat you into the hospital. What a fucking currycuck he is. Shame on him.

You’re a certified neek

Why would you punch your own mother? She is only women who will ever love you. You should have punched some roastie or jailbait slag instead.

That's a lie. Mothers have historically been the most bitter enemies of their children. They burned their kids alive in Carthage. Gave them to the priests to sacrifice in Tenochtitlan. Only recently in the West, the kindest mothers started beating kids to "discipline" them. Read Lloyd deMause.

Parents will not understand the situation of their ugly son for the life of them. They'll let it get to the point of violence.

And here goes the proof:

It was like 3 years ago, i was devastated in how i failed when hanging out with a female that i've meet in a club, weeks after, i have got the chance to fuck some of my cousin, something that i would regret months before.
The day have come, i meet my cousin at a park in the center of my city and we have planned the sex.
So we got in your way to the motel, at the hotel, everything was just fine but when she forced me to have sex without condoms i've failed at it, and put myself in a really dangerous situation because this cousin was living in a likely favela (guetto hood), so who knows who she fucked before, and till today i didn't made any blood exams.(but i will do it in this year)
So, we made sex and then we left the motel, in my way to home, my mom call me up on the cellphone and i denied it.
So she started to make calls again and again and my cousin said to me answer that.
I answered and then the same fucking talking shit comes again
Where you are? What you are doing?
I answered she that i was with a girl, and then my mom's replied me that it was fake, that i just hang out with men so i was likely doing drugs or something else. I put the phone to my cousin speak something but she only laughed at the phone call.
That day i became furious.
Right after leaving my cousin in a bus, i get my way to home ready to get angry towards my mom and speak to her mostly of my hate
i sended several SMS to my father explaining my hate towards my mom and towards society and about how society fucked up my life.
but unfortunaly i was expecting that my father was at home, but he wasn't.
So when i reached my house, i grabbed a knife and started to stab everything that i could penetrate it to show my mom HOW VIOLENT I AM
so after the "pre-show" i pointed my knife to my mom and she asked me to kill her.
I cannot even remember what was the things that i said to her in that day, but i can remember that i was talking on how she destroyed my family because of some of his actions towards my favorite uncle (who served as best father than my own father)
After what happened, my father come home with other parents but he didn't figure out the SMS that i sended to his phone, and so later i get his phone and erased all the sms.

but EVEN AFTER THIS SAD SITUATION, MY MOM KEEPS MOCKING ME TO GET A GF, KEEPS SAYING ALL THE FUCKING SHIT YOUR MOMS SAYS TO YOU, AND THE ONLY FUCKING REASON IN LIFE THAT I HAVE NOW IS TO FUCKING LEAVE MY HOME AND GET MILLIONS OF KILOMETERS AWAY FROM MY MOM

AND THE FUCKING SAD REALITY IS THAT I NEVER EVER HURT ANYONE IN MY LIFE, NEVER PUT MYSELF IN DANGEROUS SITUATIONS, NEVER KICKED ANYONE, NEVER KILLED ANYONE, INSTEAD EVERYONE DID WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DID TO ME

AND I CAN'T HAVE THE FUCKING PEACE OF bEING A SUbHUMAN bECAUSE MY MOM

CANT LEFT ME IN PEACE IN MY OWN HOUSE

Last edited:
How much of a fucking degenerate are you lmao?

Anyway, this is either a larp or you are legit insane, OP.
Dude my fucking sides hurt:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I'll rape you and cum in your ass.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
>lashing out in an autistic fit of rage
>striking the only woman who cares about you
>jeopardizing your living situation and future

:feelsahh: M A D L A D :feelsohh:
And here goes the proof:

It was like 3 years ago, i was devastated in how i failed when hanging out with a female that i've meet in a club, weeks after, i have got the chance to fuck some of my cousin, something that i would regret months before.
The day have come, i meet my cousin at a park in the center of my city and we have planned the sex.
So we got in your way to the motel, at the hotel, everything was just fine but when she forced me to have sex without condoms i've failed at it, and put myself in a really dangerous situation because this cousin was living in a likely favela (guetto hood), so who knows who she fucked before, and till today i didn't made any blood exams.(but i will do it in this year)
So, we made sex and then we left the motel, in my way to home, my mom call me up on the cellphone and i denied it.
So she started to make calls again and again and my cousin said to me answer that.
I answered and then the same fucking talking shit comes again
Where you are? What you are doing?
I answered she that i was with a girl, and then my mom's replied me that it was fake, that i just hang out with men so i was likely doing drugs or something else. I put the phone to my cousin speak something but she only laughed at the phone call.
That day i became furious.
Right after leaving my cousin in a bus, i get my way to home ready to get angry towards my mom and speak to her mostly of my hate
i sended several SMS to my father explaining my hate towards my mom and towards society and about how society fucked up my life.
but unfortunaly i was expecting that my father was at home, but he wasn't.
So when i reached my house, i grabbed a knife and started to stab everything that i could penetrate it to show my mom HOW VIOLENT I AM
so after the "pre-show" i pointed my knife to my mom and she asked me to kill her.
I cannot even remember what was the things that i said to her in that day, but i can remember that i was talking on how she destroyed my family because of some of his actions towards my favorite uncle (who served as best father than my own father)
After what happened, my father come home with other parents but he didn't figure out the SMS that i sended to his phone, and so later i get his phone and erased all the sms.

but EVEN AFTER THIS SAD SITUATION, MY MOM KEEPS MOCKING ME TO GET A GF, KEEPS SAYING ALL THE FUCKING SHIT YOUR MOMS SAYS TO YOU, AND THE ONLY FUCKING REASON IN LIFE THAT I HAVE NOW IS TO FUCKING LEAVE MY HOME AND GET MILLIONS OF KILOMETERS AWAY FROM MY MOM

AND THE FUCKING SAD REALITY IS THAT I NEVER EVER HURT ANYONE IN MY LIFE, NEVER PUT MYSELF IN DANGEROUS SITUATIONS, NEVER KICKED ANYONE, NEVER KILLED ANYONE, INSTEAD EVERYONE DID WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DID TO ME

AND I CAN'T HAVE THE FUCKING PEACE OF bEING A SUbHUMAN bECAUSE MY MOM

CANT LEFT ME IN PEACE IN MY OWN HOUSE
Dude im sorry and this is my last reply but after you decide to fuck your cousin instead of turning to rape, you deserve all that comes your way.

Last edited:
My father is around but he also hates my mother. He wishes he never married her and does not even love her.

I am not going ER even though my life has hit rock bottom. I hope to eventually escape inceldom.
JFL at being a violent manlet curry and even getting a slim line of hope to escape, it is over for you. and i do not feel bad because you hit your mother like a fuking PSYCHOPATH!. i seriously hope you get tortured in the worst way possible you piece of shit, might as well rope you have hit rock bottom. you hit a loved one because you "didn't get your dad genes"

fucking cunt, mods should ban you, i wouldn't even blame cucktears for making a post about you and criticizing you like the cunt you are.

you should also know that subhuman genes arn't always from your parents and can be natural, like a manlet having two 6ft parents. so you hit your mom for wanting you to be married because she doesn't know better. good job faggot.

Should have released your anger on some random foid, not your own mum OP.

i would literally beat the fuck out of you OP like really fuck you up so hard if i ever saw you in real life

High IQ post, totally agreed, I am also a /r/cucktears poster

A lot of white knights in this thread don't worry
ngl i thought you would be better than to side with a cretin like OP but it seems not.
yeah im a cucketars poster for being angry at a degenerate who hits his mother, yes you caught me!!!!!

ngl i thought you would be better than to side with a cretin like OP but it seems not.

yeah im a cucketars poster for being angry at a degenerate who hits his mother, yes you caught me!!!!!

Read my comment on page 3

Im guessing your mommy definetely didnt love you? :lul: its over for momhatecels...you will never ever recover a normal healthy relationship with your own mother.

Imbeciles just rope :lul::lul::lul: and big big shame on you :feelsbaton:
i hate this cunt but he is so right here, all you fags need to burn in hell

Chads think petite girls are cute, but this is bluepill and creates incels. Chad males should chase tall athletic women to create more gigachads to make things better for all men. If everyone was born chad, we'd have world peace. Ok maybe not but at least we all get laid.
Holy shit bro! Who the fuck is in your avi? Dude is the truestcel of all.

smartselectimage_2018-06-01-12-55-04-png.19339

Im guessing your mommy definetely didnt love you? :lul: its over for momhatecels...you will never ever recover a normal healthy relationship with your own mother.

Imbeciles just rope :lul::lul::lul: and big big shame on you :feelsbaton:

Eeek barba dirkle, someone's gonna get laid in college

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd banned
This is either fake or you're a legit shitbag

You're getting into negative IQ territory

Last edited:
You should be fucking shot retard. That's your mother.

This thread almost got more hate than the one calling out study-cels

Just take a shit on the street, solves everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.