Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HIT MY MOM IN THE FACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
spicycurry

spicycurry

Officer
★★
My mom has been complaining about me not having a Indian girlfriend. She says it is because I am not trying hard enough. Usually I just ignore it, as she says this shit so often. Today I was not very happy, yet she still asks the same fucking thing. I told her this time, that I am short and ugly and have a small frame. That she is also responsible for this and that it is not my fault. I told her she should have aborted me, because my life is hell because of her. I was very angry and punched her in the face without even thinking about it. She fell to the ground and I went to my room and shut the door almost breaking the hinges of the door off. Last time I checked she was on the sofa and had a ice pack on her face and was crying. I told her that someone will pay for my inability to get a girlfriend and I will make her regret bringing me into this world.

Right now I am not sure if I will get kicked out. If shes does than shit is going to get real very quickly and she will regret it. I am not afraid of anything anymore and I know women are my enemies. There are no women who can be nice to incels. It is incels vs femoids and there are no exceptions.

IT is gonna have a field day with this. As for OP, there is no hope for you, and hitting your mom isn't good cope.

(sigh) should have went for the groin...

Normies are still thinking inceldom is not real :feelscry:

Just be violent theory.

Damn. I can imagine the situation, your anger must have overcome your senses.. not good. :feelsmega:

Can't she be your Indian gf?

IT is gonna have a field day with this. As for OP, there is no hope for you, and hitting your mom isn't good cope.

Women are fucking scum. I had enough of my mom saying this shit. Remember your mom is responsible for your inceldom. I inherited most of my features from her.

You’re a certified neek

Why would you punch your own mother? She is only women who will ever love you. You should have punched some roastie or jailbait slag instead.

Sorry to hear that. I know so damn well what you feel like. My mom regularly drove me crazy by not understanding me. You shouldnt have hit her though. She is your mother afterall. But I know what its like. I pushed my mother away from me one time and she fell against a closet. She was close to kicking me out back then and it felt terrible. I hope things will go well for you brother.

(sigh) should have went for the groin...
Tbh I think she learned a lesson. Hopefully she leaves me alone and remembers she is responsible for all of this.

just sock your bluepilled mother in the face bro

You are at the edge of going ER buddy boyo.

Normies are still thinking inceldom is not real :feelscry:
Boomer parents think that things are like 1960. My mom got an arranged marriage and is overdosed on the bluepill.

I hit my dad once. He pulled a gun on me and tried to murder me. I fled to a motel and the next day he starts calling begging me to come back. LOL.

Women are fucking scum. I had enough of my mom saying this shit. Remember your mom is responsible for your inceldom. I inherited most of my features from her.
Well, my mom's genes are 100% responsible for my situation as a baldcel. All her 4 brothers are baldies, but my dad has a full head of hair. That's just nature playing a cruel prank on me though.

Hurting the only Person who probably likes you in your miserable life? Great Job. I did something similar to you when i was younger, but i regretted it instantly. I dont have any Problem with punching other People, but what the fuck its your mother? She probably loves you….and you fuck her up. Punch People who deserve it, not People who are on your side or are actually trying to help you.

Every time I think I'm bottom of the barrel a new knight leads the charge.

You just punched the only woman in the whole world who actually loves you in the face.

You fucking moron.

Don't fall for it boyos. Looks like a fucking inceltear troll post.

Curries/rices would never hit their parents or anyone old, unless he is drooling-biting level of lunatic.

Btw beating up parents is quite common among western (((cultures))), it's understandable, because most of their mothers are whores themselves.

@ProudIncelistani correct me if I am wrong.

Why would you punch your own mother? She is only women who will ever love you.
I think so too. I could never ever imagine hitting my mom.

OP, I know you might be angry but even a thought of you hitting your mom makes me legit sad even though I don’t know you nor your mom. Nonetheless, cope well buddy.

if i socked my mom my dad would probably beat me unconscious

My mom has been complaining about me not having a Indian girlfriend. She says it is because I am not trying hard enough. Usually I just ignore it, as she says this shit so often. Today I was not very happy, yet she still asks the same fucking thing. I told her this time, that I am short and ugly and have a small frame. That she is also responsible for this and that it is not my fault. I told her she should have aborted me, because my life is hell because of her. I was very angry and punched her in the face without even thinking about it. She fell to the ground and I went to my room and shut the door almost breaking the hinges of the door off. Last time I checked she was on the sofa and had a ice pack on her face and was crying. I told her that someone will pay for my inability to get a girlfriend and I will make her regret bringing me into this world.

Right now I am not sure if I will get kicked out. If shes does than shit is going to get real very quickly and she will regret it. I am not afraid of anything anymore and I know women are my enemies. There are no women who can be nice to incels. It is incels vs femoids and there are no exceptions.
Go hERo brruh

You’re a certified neek

Why would you punch your own mother? She is only women who will ever love you. You should have punched some roastie or jailbait slag instead.
My mom is literal garbage. My dads side is full of chads and my moms side is full of incels. If I had my dads traits than I would be much better.

What about your shit for genes brown curry dad? Is he the fucking Ayatollah or something?

That's some heavy shit man.

I can understand you I get really angry real fast as well. There was a lot of times when I was this close to beating the shit out of my father but my mom hasn't pissed me off that much yet. She'll likely won't because the bitch threw me out of the house when I was barely 19.

You should've done this to femoid last time rejected you, not your mother, OP.

the absolute madman

What the fuck

What about your shit for genes brown curry dad? Is he the fucking Ayatollah or something?
My dad has a godly frame for a indian guy and has a sharp jaw. He was chadpreet in his younger days. Even in his 60s he mogs the fuck out of other 60 year olds.

This is going straight to Cucktears.

Dude I’m sorry but you can’t hit your own mother like that. You could’ve just explained to her the reasons why you can’t get a girlfriend like you did without punching her. It’s like you straight up went full edgelord at the end saying someone has to pay for you being born. Next time explain your issues to her so she can understand how you feel.

Yeah punch the only woman on this planet that cares about you.Way to go.

lmao @ hitting the only foid that will ever like you (Even if she only likes you because of maternal instincts). You might as well rope at this point.

Doesn’t mean you should hit her. I agree that your mom was being unreasonable, but she’s the one who fed and raised you for all these years. That’s not the way to treat someone who does all that for you.

I hit my dad once. He pulled a gun on me and tried to murder me. I fled to a motel and the next day he starts calling begging me to come back. LOL.

what the actual fuck? what type of father tries to kill his own son?!?!

Now here’s when it is okay to hit your parents

Dude I’m sorry but you can’t hit your own mother like that. You could’ve just explained to her the reasons why you can’t get a girlfriend like you did without punching her. It’s like you straight up went full edgelord at the end saying someone has to pay for you being born. Next time explain your issues to her so she can understand how you feel.

I can understand him. My mother made me wanna kill her so many times. She never understood shit. Many times after talking to her on the phone I smashed the phone against the wall screaming. She drove me nuts.

Autismus Maximus.

You dun goofed, letting your emotions go like that is something you'd expect from subhuman criminals.

My mom already thinks I am crazy. She already knows I have violent tendencies but still feels the need to piss me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.