Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HIT MY MOM IN THE FACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather rope than hit my mom in the face

I fucking hate my mother but I would never physically harm her. Don't care if that makes me a cuck, I'm not going to take my rage out on her.

damn, do you have a father?
what was his reaction to this
Dad is not home yet. I have left the room and my mom is watching Indian shows right now. Things have calmed down.

I know what it is to live with your breeder, brother. She probably deserved it I can only imagine how pissed off she got you. Fucking foids just never know when to shut their mouths.

You’re a certified neek

Why would you punch your own mother? She is only women who will ever love you. You should have punched some roastie or jailbait slag instead.

JFL at all the fakecels saying all this shit about his mother loving him and all that, you're all forgetting that no femoid no matter the familial bond cannot love somebody.

Fakecels the lot of them
(Neither of us know his mother :feelsokman:)

retard, no excuse for that shit

You’re a certified neek

Why would you punch your own mother? She is only women who will ever love you. You should have punched some roastie or jailbait slag instead.

My mom has been complaining about me not having a Indian girlfriend. She says it is because I am not trying hard enough. Usually I just ignore it, as she says this shit so often. Today I was not very happy, yet she still asks the same fucking thing. I told her this time, that I am short and ugly and have a small frame. That she is also responsible for this and that it is not my fault. I told her she should have aborted me, because my life is hell because of her. I was very angry and punched her in the face without even thinking about it. She fell to the ground and I went to my room and shut the door almost breaking the hinges of the door off. Last time I checked she was on the sofa and had a ice pack on her face and was crying. I told her that someone will pay for my inability to get a girlfriend and I will make her regret bringing me into this world.

Right now I am not sure if I will get kicked out. If shes does than shit is going to get real very quickly and she will regret it. I am not afraid of anything anymore and I know women are my enemies. There are no women who can be nice to incels. It is incels vs femoids and there are no exceptions.
Lmfao you retard. You punched your own mother in her face? Just fucking rope man...you have nothing positive to live for. Stupid faggot.

Jfl at having a dad at home in 2018

:(

My dad came home and he smacked me with a wooden spoon after he learned what I had done. He told me that if I was not at university then he would kick me out of the house. I am spared for now. My dad than went straight upstairs to his room to watch tv. Thank god my dad hates my mom.

Dad is not home yet. I have left the room and my mom is watching Indian shows right now. Things have calmed down.
Yo my man did your dad fuck you up already? If not hes not worthy being a proper curry father :feelstastyman:
My dad came home and he smacked me with a wooden spoon after he learned what I had done. He told me that if I was not at university then he would kick me out of the house. I am spared for now. My dad than went straight upstairs to his room to watch tv. Thank god my dad hates my mom.
Ah your average retarded fully dysfunctional curry household. All you retards have shit for brains..no normal emotional development whatsoever. Just collectively rope man.

quality larp but if true you should try boxing

my mom has also been making me mad, saying shit like "go to a bar, you might meet someone". She doesn't understand that I have been trying this whole time. Completely delusional.

You are such a piece of shit OP, you should have gone ER on normies instead of hitting the only being on Earth who genuinly loves you. Such a shame tbh

quality larp but if true you should try boxing
Wtf do you mean boxing? I did not even knock her out. She is fine right now and it shows that my punches are not the greatest.
You are such a piece of shit OP, you should have gone ER on normies instead of hitting the only being on Earth who genuinly loves you. Such a shame tbh
I am not piece of shit. I am an incel who takes shit from his mother for being an incel. Fuck going ER when there are other options in getting a femoid.

Be more violent and get a great personality like Meeks

Parents will not understand the situation of their ugly son for the life of them. They'll let it get to the point of violence.

Yo my man did your dad fuck you up already? If not hes not worthy being a proper curry father :feelstastyman:

Ah your average retarded fully dysfunctional curry household. All you retards have shit for brains..no normal emotional development whatsoever. Just collectively rope man.

Are you a curry? Most families are dysfunctional do not fall for the social media bs. All families have issues, but some have more than others. I bet I am better than developed than you.

We really don't know how horrid spicycurry's mom is, so I wouldn't take her side automatically.

This is a case of you reap what you sow, in my opinion.

The people who are saying you shouldn't have hit her haven't fully digested the black pill. Fucking cucks. If I could I'd brutally murder my mom and step-mom.

Doesn’t mean you should hit her. I agree that your mom was being unreasonable, but she’s the one who fed and raised you for all these years. That’s not the way to treat someone who does all that for you.
That's her maternal duty.

We really don't know how horrid spicycurry's mom is, so I wouldn't take her side automatically.

This is a case of you reap what you sow, in my opinion.
She is type of mother who uses her children to make her look good. She says she is embarrassed to talk about her children because others are way more successful.
Be more violent and get a great personality like Meeks
I am curry so that would not work.

Wtf do you mean boxing? I did not even knock her out. She is fine right now and it shows that my punches are not the greatest.

I am not piece of shit. I am an incel who takes shit from his mother for being an incel. Fuck going ER when there are other options in getting a femoid.
A lot of white knights in this thread don't worry

mogs me tbh. I only beat my parents up when they deserve it.

Are you a curry? Most families are dysfunctional do not fall for the social media bs. All families have issues, but some have more than others. I bet I am better than developed than you.
Yeah thats why u punched your own fucking MOTHER in her face you fuckin retard...a normally developed person would talk it out. Faggot imbecile.

I don't blame you. Fuck anyone who doesn't like what you did and actually cares about the selfish idiots that brought you into this mess in the first place. Parents deserve everything that comes to them. How anyone can love these fools, despite them being responsible for their misery is beyond me.

I get the biology behind it, but Christ, people who don't enjoy their lives need to wake the fuck up and realize whose fucking fault that is. Parents are the enemy and anyone who thinks otherwise will never truly be blackpilled about life.

Only thing that would keep me from doing that would be because I wouldn't want to be kicked out. Letting me stay home is the least those cunts can do.

so many bluepillers ITT

Been in you spot when i was younger if you plan to stay with her i reccomend you say sorry asap

Women are fucking scum. I had enough of my mom saying this shit. Remember your mom is responsible for your inceldom. I inherited most of my features from her.
this, my dad has really good bone structure but i ended up getting my moms recessed face

Bad move OP.

You cant blame your mom for appearance.

Others are right - staceys may see you as a freak but your mom will always think you are a prince however you look. She will always be your friend. Go to your mom and beg forgiveness. I dont know how you will repair this - she will forgive you - just make sure you dont do it again.

Lol you're gonna be homeless soon, better start investing your savings into a rope or exit bag, it's over for you.

She only likes me because I am her son. She would hate me like all other femoids, if I was not her son.
This, many mothers have nothing in common with their children and are only fulfilling a biological role to secure their bloodline.

FUCKING LOL at all the disneyland copers saying mothers love their kids. Never new their was so many faggot ass copers on this forum. OP next time your mom makes you mad beat the shit out of her not just a little slap. And don't let your dad hit you with a wooden spoon and abuse you. Your dad is disrespecting you and that can't slide beat the fuck out of your dad and if police get called or anything expose them for abusing you. You can then become NEET and get welfare cause your parents will try to kick you out and from there you can just strategize how to make your comeback.

this sort of retard shit is why incel problems will never be addressed in any meaningful way.

if you don't like your parents, then move out. If you don't have the money to move out, then get the money to move out.

some of you fucking guys are retards who bring all your problems on yourselves, then turn around and blame the world for your own failings.

This makes all of us easy targets because people are pointed to this stupid shit "look at this loser who punched his mom" instead of the actual pressing shit that causes normie retards problems.

while they're looking at this dumb dysfunctional shit they can conveniently ignore the blackpills and the societal data.

I don't give a fuck if some of you say I'm being bluepilled or cuck or whatever. If you live with your parents and punch your mom in the face then you're a retard plain and simple and you should move out and save everyone the bother of a toxic environment

This is either fake or you're a legit shitbag

FUCKING LOL at all the disneyland copers saying mothers love their kids. Never new their was so many faggot ass copers on this forum. OP next time your mom makes you mad beat the shit out of her not just a little slap. And don't let your dad hit you with a wooden spoon and abuse you. Your dad is disrespecting you and that can't slide beat the fuck out of your dad and if police get called or anything expose them for abusing you. You can then become NEET and get welfare cause your parents will try to kick you out and from there you can just strategize how to make your comeback.
Im guessing your mommy definetely didnt love you? :lul: its over for momhatecels...you will never ever recover a normal healthy relationship with your own mother.

Imbeciles just rope :lul::lul::lul: and big big shame on you :feelsbaton:

Status
Not open for further replies.