Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HIT MY MOM IN THE FACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go apologize to her man, she just wants you to be happy. The reason you're subhuman is because she was ignorant and didn't know any better, and had she knew the lives of ugly men, she would've done anything in her power to prevent you becoming one.

You need to appologize to your mom and never ever put a hand on her again. What the fuck is wrong with you? She didn’t choose to have an incel loser son, you need some culpability.

If you think this is bad, you're cucked, we live in a society that worships parents and thinks they can never be in the wrong, that's why it's allegedly such a shock to cucktears that the child finally fought back even once

Also, your mother is going to cut contact with you for the next 5 days at least

If you think this is bad, you're cucked, we live in a society that worships parents and thinks they can never be in the wrong, that's why it's allegedly such a shock to cucktears that the child finally fought back even once

Also, your mother is going to cut contact with you for the next 5 days at least

So true, Parents/Baby Boomers are the most self righteous pieces of shit in existence. They ruined the economy and so much of the new generations future but they try to act like they are these holy beings. If each incel beat the shit out of there parents it would be a better world.

beta uprising starts with ethnicels

Lol at people coping in here saying your mother loves you and she's the only foid that will ever love you and shit like that. Mothers completely fucking despise their sons they see as failures much more then a random foid would. A random foid will probably just see an incel and yes she has no interest of dating you but she also won't have a deep rooted extreme hate for you. However mothers will look at their sons they see as failures and their hate for their sons will fester. All whore mothers want to do is brag about their kids achievements and they want to use their children to elevate their status, foids are only capable of thinking about themselves and your mother is no exception. When she sees you as an incel she sees that as a direct attack on her and that is why she is humiliating you and trying to make you look bad, because she genuinely hates you for depriving her of a status boost. Mothers are more useless then random foids cause they only think of terms of facebook farmville game dopamine hits and status boosts they literally cannot comprehend anything else with their whore brains.

High IQ post...

Paging @spicycurry are you still alive bro or did ur dad rope u?

going to IT with the headline "PROOF ALL INSELLS R BABY RAPING PSYCHOPATHS"
Man after this post I'm gonna stop goading ethnics so often, one of you weird fuckers might track me down and behead me lmfaooooooooo
hopefully

Last edited:
My dad came home and he smacked me with a wooden spoon after he learned what I had done. He told me that if I was not at university then he would kick me out of the house. I am spared for now. My dad than went straight upstairs to his room to watch tv. Thank god my dad hates my mom.

Wooden spoon eh - token punishment. Seems like your dad doesn't care.

your dad hates your mom? He probably never really talked to you either - so you not only have to live your life with a recessed face - but you were not fathered properly. Maybe it's your dad you should be punching in the face.

Why are they less likely to hit their parents?
Why are they less likely to hit their parents?

Sanecels.me vs Insanecels.me

As an ethnic I'm surprised you're not more open-minded. Growing up there were plenty of times I wanted to knock my mom's teeth out and what stopped me was either jail or being kicked out. I'm glad I moved out, my mom chilled out and stopped her crazy bullshit because I would just leave if she started it up.

I can understand white people going all white night on this shit but if you're in ethnic so you should understand crazy as fuck moms unless you just a white Nike faggot.

Also just to clarify with my dad was still married to my mom he get the boxing gloves every time I ran out my mouth and I was fighting him and even when they divorced and I went to visit him and we got into it we still get the boxing gloves and I beat the shit out of him and him me.

My dad was a Tyrone and he beat the shit out of women to that pissed him off and he sure got respected. I was the opposite of him and women never respected me until I started just being an asshole who stopped caring including my mom.

You can't stop now bruh, thugmaxx.

You should’ve recorded it and posted the video on Facebook so you could run bad boy game

As an ethnic I'm surprised you're not more open-minded. Growing up there were plenty of times I wanted to knock my mom's teeth out and what stopped me was either jail or being kicked out. I'm glad I moved out, my mom chilled out and stopped her crazy bullshit because I would just leave if she started it up.

I can understand white people going all white night on this shit but if you're in ethnic so you should understand crazy as fuck moms unless you just a white Nike faggot.

Also just to clarify with my dad was still married to my mom he get the boxing gloves every time I ran out my mouth and I was fighting him and even when they divorced and I went to visit him and we got into it we still get the boxing gloves and I beat the shit out of him and him me.

My dad was a Tyrone and he beat the shit out of women to that pissed him off and he sure got respected. I was the opposite of him and women never respected me until I started just being an asshole who stopped caring including my mom.
Everyone has that sometimes but once you actually decide to punch you take that step from non insane to insane. Imo there is no good excuse ever to punch your own mother. If your such a big boi..punch your dad :lul::lul::lul:

Let them see this shit. Let them see how lookism effects everyday life for an incel.

No thats not at all aboit how lookism affects everyday life for an incel. Its just about some idiot taliing their anger on the only person who would support an incel: a parent, instead of rightful targets like bullies.

Also its not like your mother chose your features or said "lets have some incel son". Reminder that lots of malemodels parents are subhumans and thst lots of incels parents are both chad and stacy.

A good example of a true lookism blackpill would be for example being fired of your job cause of looks, or being treated worse in some way as a customer. Dont ever again try to present this edgy rant as a lookism blackpill.

Everyone has that sometimes but once you actually decide to punch you take that step from non insane to insane. Imo there is no good excuse ever to punch your own mother. If your such a big boi..punch your dad :lul::lul::lul:

Already have.
Every time I ran my mouth my dad would take me aside and tell my mom I'm going to teach him how people will handle him in the real world when he runs his fucking mouth.

He would get them boxing gloves give me some gloves and he would beat the shit out of me well I tried to fight back when I was younger and as I got older I would fight back and kick his ass.

My dad was former military and he believed that if you want to take the consequences you should be able to lease fight back against them no matter how much of a losing fight it was.

Also what's so special about hitting your mom. Feminism tells us that women are equal to men and that fancy action movies tell us that women can fight grown man without breaking a sweat.

Already have.
Every time I ran my mouth my dad would take me aside and tell my mom I'm going to teach him how people will handle him in the real world when he runs his fucking mouth.

He would get them boxing gloves give me some gloves and he would beat the shit out of me well I tried to fight back when I was younger and as I got older I would fight back and kick his ass.

My dad was former military and he believed that if you want to take the consequences you should be able to lease fight back against them no matter how much of a losing fight it was.

Also what's so special about hitting your mom. Feminism tells us that women are equal to men and that fancy action movies tell us that women can fight grown man without breaking a sweat.
U a big boi. :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Listen to me. Within 10 years you will be on yourself..alone...and you will be laying in bed crying over what you did. I promise you this. :lul:

hopefully
I'm gonna take that as threat, so I'm going to have to make the first move and defend myself. Prepare yourself buddy boi

U a big boi. :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Listen to me. Within 10 years you will be on yourself..alone...and you will be laying in bed crying over what you did. I promise you this. :lul:

Those pepe emocons make you look way to try hard and no need to be a dick Mr white Knight as I lived your advice and actually put my hands on a guy(you can tell everybody at incel tears that).

I never hit my mom but I can understand why somebody who is stuck with a real bitchy mom like me would want to. You could go fuck yourself man I'm 30 years old and for what it sounds like you're probably still in high school or middle school crying about why Stacy doesn't want to touch your dick but you're gladly run off to battle for milady.

Those pepe emocons make you look way to try hard and no need to be a dick Mr white Knight as I lived your advice and actually put my hands on a guy(you can tell everybody at incel tears that).

I never hit my mom but I can understand why somebody who is stuck with a real bitchy mom like me would want to. You could go fuck yourself man I'm 30 years old and for what it sounds like you're probably still in high school or middle school crying about why Stacy doesn't want to touch your dick but you're gladly run off to battle for milady.
Just remember when u lay in bed crying to yourself :lul::lul:
Its over for momanddadpunchingcels :lul::lul::lul:

You sound like a gigantic faggot for punching your own mom good thing the story is fake though.

My mom has been complaining about me not having a Indian girlfriend. She says it is because I am not trying hard enough. Usually I just ignore it, as she says this shit so often. Today I was not very happy, yet she still asks the same fucking thing. I told her this time, that I am short and ugly and have a small frame. That she is also responsible for this and that it is not my fault. I told her she should have aborted me, because my life is hell because of her. I was very angry and punched her in the face without even thinking about it. She fell to the ground and I went to my room and shut the door almost breaking the hinges of the door off. Last time I checked she was on the sofa and had a ice pack on her face and was crying. I told her that someone will pay for my inability to get a girlfriend and I will make her regret bringing me into this world.

Right now I am not sure if I will get kicked out. If shes does than shit is going to get real very quickly and she will regret it. I am not afraid of anything anymore and I know women are my enemies. There are no women who can be nice to incels. It is incels vs femoids and there are no exceptions.
Where is your dad in all this?

I once almost hit my mom, it was enough to get her to cry.
Nothing incel related, she was bullying me so i stood up for my self, needless to say bullying stopped after that day.

I once almost hit my mom, it was enough to get her to cry.
Nothing incel related, she was bullying me so i stood up for my self, needless to say bullying stopped after that day.
:lul: getting bullied by your own mom

My mom has been complaining about me not having a Indian girlfriend. She says it is because I am not trying hard enough. Usually I just ignore it, as she says this shit so often. Today I was not very happy, yet she still asks the same fucking thing. I told her this time, that I am short and ugly and have a small frame. That she is also responsible for this and that it is not my fault. I told her she should have aborted me, because my life is hell because of her. I was very angry and punched her in the face without even thinking about it. She fell to the ground and I went to my room and shut the door almost breaking the hinges of the door off. Last time I checked she was on the sofa and had a ice pack on her face and was crying. I told her that someone will pay for my inability to get a girlfriend and I will make her regret bringing me into this world.

Right now I am not sure if I will get kicked out. If shes does than shit is going to get real very quickly and she will regret it. I am not afraid of anything anymore and I know women are my enemies. There are no women who can be nice to incels. It is incels vs femoids and there are no exceptions.
Chads think petite girls are cute, but this is bluepill and creates incels. Chad males should chase tall athletic women to create more gigachads to make things better for all men. If everyone was born chad, we'd have world peace. Ok maybe not but at least we all get laid.

Jesus fucking christ, im not a trap, i fuck traps, there's a difference.
I wish i was gay though my life would be much easier.
That's true, gays have no standards at all. Even BlackOps2cel got matches on Tinder from guys.

That's true, gays have no standards at all. Even BlackOps2cel got matches on Tinder from guys.
They have, but there's at least 1/4 of them that practically don't, in general they have wide range of kinks and are much more open minded than normies, so there's some one for everyone in the lgbt community.

You’re a certified neek

Why would you punch your own mother? She is only women who will ever love you. You should have punched some roastie or jailbait slag instead.

There's plenty of reasons to become antinatalist, this is one of them. For most parents if you aren't succesful to show up like a trophy you are a burden since they can't use you to build up their status.

your mother or parents might be the only thing will ever love you but at least they need to be blackpilled and realized IT'S OVER

Good job my friend. My mom grabbed me the other day and I grabbed all of her chins and forced her head towards her spine. No more bullying from femoids.

OP did a good job. At least her mom won't spew the blue pill shit on him or try to virtue signal his bahavious; she's herself aware of the harsh reality...

Don't let her mess with you.

Good job my friend. My mom grabbed me the other day and I grabbed all of her chins and forced her head towards her spine. No more bullying from femoids.
You niggas serial? Goddamn there are some dysfunctionalcels here :feelsrope: its so fucking over boyos pack it up :lul::lul:

The people who are saying you shouldn't have hit her haven't fully digested the black pill. Fucking cucks. If I could I'd brutally murder my mom and step-mom.

+10000000

What's up with all the vitue signaling and all the Moralfoag going on here...This society is shit and so is OP's mother for whining on him why he can't get a girl when she knows the exact answer why...

Although, I won't lie, before hitting my mom, I'd try to go ER first...

I didnt punch my ma but i grabbed her and put her out of my room when she wouldnt leave.
You get tired of talking after you repeated yourself over and over.
Im nobodys fool.

how can you hit your mom. Your relationship will never be like it was before. You done fuck up good, boy.

my mum says stuff to me and i'm like K

She's the one that brought you into the world out of selfishness despite knowing the risks. Life wasn't favorable to you so the train of thought is very understandable.

You didn't ask to be born, life hasn't treated you well, so someone has to be held accountable. Logically it would be the person who gave birth to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.