Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HIT MY MOM IN THE FACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
PHXVQfe.gif

When ethnics fight back

Last edited:
This is going straight to Cucktears.
Of course. They won't understand our struggle. You can't unless you're one of us.

You can't understand unless you experience the shit on your own skin.

I think so too. I could never ever imagine hitting my mom.

OP, I know you might be angry but even a thought of you hitting your mom makes me legit sad even though I don’t know you nor your mom. Nonetheless, cope well buddy.
You know it is hard to cope when your mom brings this shit up very often. She is your typical Indian roastie who talks about marriage all the fucking time.

Good job sorting that whore out, why didn’t you climb on top and rape her?

Don't fall for it boyos. Looks like a fucking inceltear troll post.

Curries/rices would never hit their parents or anyone old, unless he is drooling-biting level of lunatic.

Btw beating up parents is quite common among western (((cultures))), it's understandable, because most of their mothers are whores themselves.

@ProudIncelistani correct me if I am wrong.
I once knew an Indian guy who murdered his mother.

I can understand him. My mother made me wanna kill her so many times. She never understood shit. Many times after talking to her on the phone I smashed the phone against the wall screaming. She drove me nuts.
Women are fucking crazy. She only likes me because I am her son. She would hate me like all other femoids, if I was not her son.
The bitch probably deserved it for driving him up the wall.

lol that's fucked up, whether or not you enjoy life she still brought you into the world. She didn't ask for you to be born with bad genes so she shouldn't be punished for that imo

Well, my mom's genes are 100% responsible for my situation as a baldcel. All her 4 brothers are baldies, but my dad has a full head of hair. That's just nature playing a cruel prank on me though.
Your mom is responsible. You should direct your anger at her. Your mom only loves you because of some hormones. Other than that she does not care about you.

Yeah I read news about mother killing her own child, she used to hear voices from gods and shit.

Those are different cases.

This motherfucker OP is an inceltears troll. They are going to have a party with this post.

Women are fucking crazy. She only likes me because I am her son. She would hate me like all other femoids, if I was not her son.

The bitch probably deserved it for driving him up the wall.
Still man...I mean love is fake anyways, its only instincts, and even if she loves you only because of them why does it matter? My mom says some unreasonable shit too but I can't even bring myself to raise my voice on her, how can I?
She fed you, cared for you and raised you and you punch her in the face? There are a lot of females that deserve punching, but your mother isn't one of them.

lol that's fucked up, whether or not you enjoy life she still brought you into the world. She didn't ask for you to be born with bad genes so she shouldn't be punished for that imo
She brought me into this world on her own will. I did not have to be born. She now reaps what she sows.
Still man...I mean love is fake anyways, its only instincts, and even if she loves you only because of them why does it matter? My mom says some unreasonable shit too but I can't even bring myself to raise my voice on her, how can I?
She fed you, cared for you and raised you and you punch her in the face? There are a lot of females that deserve punching, but your mother isn't one of them.
It does not matter because my life sucks. Mothers need to see what they have done. She needs to see what she is responsible for. Mothers do not get punished enough for creating incels.

Good job sorting that whore out, why didn’t you climb on top and rape her?

How much of a fucking degenerate are you lmao?

Anyway, this is either a larp or you are legit insane, OP.

That's some heavy shit man.

I can understand you I get really angry real fast as well. There was a lot of times when I was this close to beating the shit out of my father but my mom hasn't pissed me off that much yet. She'll likely won't because the bitch threw me out of the house when I was barely 19.
Parents hate their incel children. My parents blame me for not being 6 feet tall. Fuck them.

It's time to become a hERo bro

How much of a fucking degenerate are you lmao?

Anyway, this is either a larp or you are legit insane, OP.
If you were in my shoes, than you would lose your mind. This bitch is cancer.

Dude I like it!

Hitting your mom may be going far, but you told her the truth. And you're right - she brought you into this world, made a miserable creature, and then has the audacity to say you're not doing good enough by her standards?!? It's a barbaric amount of abuse she's shown towards you, and she doesn't even seem to realize it.

Is your father around? If he is he'll probably kick you out of the house, but if it's just your mom she probably feels scared and helpless now.

The thing is, this day was coming sooner or later. It was always going to be one thing or another that pushed you over the edge. It may seem scary to go ER, but it will bring you relief and satisfaction as nothing has before.

These feelings of misery and hatred will go on until you die. I'm middle-aged, and it has been true for me. It's your choice, but I've always regretted that I hadn't killed myself long ago.

Even if you don't go ER right now, I think you should start preparing right now; strike while the iron is hot.

Your mom is responsible. You should direct your anger at her. Your mom only loves you because of some hormones. Other than that she does not care about you.

Ok but she still loves you... Try to go easy on her from now on.

Parents hate their incel children. My parents blame me for not being 6 feet tall. Fuck them.
Exactly. They won't say it to us but they hate us for being failures.

I contemplated punching my mother on mother’s day.

Your mom only loves you because of some hormones. Other than that she does not care about you.
This is actually true. AWALT is a thing for a reason and your mother only loves you because that's just how animals are, they care for their offspring (Most of the time). She's not noble for loving you or anything.

But even then you should embrace the fact that she loves you rather than flat out hitting the bitch lol. Take advantage of the one gift god gave to you, a mother who can't ever stop loving you because its in her hormones to love you. My mom's dead now, so I have to cope with the fact that literally no foid will ever like me ever again.

Dude I like it!

Hitting your mom may be going far, but you told her the truth. And you're right - she brought you into this world, made a miserable creature, and then has the audacity to say you're not doing good enough by her standards?!? It's a barbaric amount of abuse she's shown towards you, and she doesn't even seem to realize it.

Is your father around? If he is he'll probably kick you out of the house, but if it's just your mom she probably feels scared and helpless now.

The thing is, this day was coming sooner or later. It was always going to be one thing or another that pushed you over the edge. It may seem scary to go ER, but it will bring you relief and satisfaction as nothing has before.

These feelings of misery and hatred will go onto until you die. I'm middle-aged, and it has been true for me. It's your choice, but I've always regretted that I hadn't killed myself long ago.

My father is around but he also hates my mother. He wishes he never married her and does not even love her.

I am not going ER even though my life has hit rock bottom. I hope to eventually escape inceldom.

Regardless of whether u appreciate the life you been given i still think each mother gives a great sacrifice of their life to have children. I honestly think she's lookin out for u when she asks why you aint got a gf. P.S Just Lol at 111 guests, no doubt they all arrived from CuckQueers

hell yeah thats my fuckin nigga! you showed that fucking bitch whos boss.

I am not going ER even though my life has hit rock bottom.
Don't tempt fate - things can always be worse! ;-)
I hope to eventually escape inceldom.
I honestly wish you good luck, though I should warn of the pain ahead. Most all of us have planned to escape inceldom, but it usually doesn't work. No matter what happens, we will always be the scum of society.

A is A.

122 guests might as well use the attention for something good LOOKS ARE ALL THAT MATTER

You’re an idiot for punching your mom duh go apologize to her and kiss her cuz after all she ur mom and when things get better blackpill her the truth and let get you an arranged marriage since you’re a curry

Regardless of whether u appreciate the life you been given i still think each mother gives a great sacrifice of their life to have children. I honestly think she's lookin out for u when she asks why you aint got a gf. P.S Just Lol at 111 guests, no doubt they all arrived from CuckQueers

Most mothers are responsible for their kids suffering. My mom is mocking me and I had enough of it. She should know that I am very ugly. Cucktears is fucking joke, they think that this shit has no effect in real life. Lookism is fucking real and effects every aspect of your life.

Also I don’t have faith in you ..
I think you’re a liar because you always make a very unbelievable sort of shit
If you’re not lying then my bad but if you’re lying then you gun get in some troubles and I don’t have anything to lose Since I already want to kill myself Any way I won’t mind doing that for this community :feelsokman:

Most mothers are responsible for their kids suffering. My mom is mocking me and I had enough of it. She should know that I am very ugly. Cucktears is fucking joke, they think that this shit has no effect in real life. Lookism is fucking real and effects every aspect of your life.

What do you mean by mocking ? Making fun of you constantly? Then your Action was legit. tbh

Good job. Maybe your mom will respect you more now. Ignore all the white nights in here because these kinds of threads always draw a them like cockroaches

What do you mean by mocking ? Making fun of you constantly? Then your Action was legit. tbh
My mom talks about how other guys are so strong and tall. How they all have girlfriends. She should just look at me and see I am a framecel, short and ugly.

Man after this post I'm gonna stop goading ethnics so often, one of you weird fuckers might track me down and behead me lmfaooooooooo

You’re an idiot for punching your mom duh go apologize to her and kiss her cuz after all she ur mom and when things get better blackpill her the truth and let get you an arranged marriage since you’re a curry

My family has not connections to India so it would be difficult to get an arranged marriage. Plus I will not apologize until she does to me for giving me these horrid genetics.

My mom talks about how other guys are so strong and tall. How they all have girlfriends. She should just look at me and see I am a framecel, short and ugly.

have you ever tried telling her maybe they have girlfriends because they're strong and tall? like wtf does she expect. she can't even put that two and two together

yea your mom sounds annoying but there could've been other solutions to deal with such a thing
Man after this post I'm gonna stop goading ethnics so often, one of you weird fuckers might track me down and behead me lmfaooooooooo

2516.jpg

I am not going ER even though my life has hit rock bottom. I hope to eventually escape inceldom.

Haha you are delusional. You're an incel that hits his own mother. You aren't escaping shit.

Thats not a real reason. Its your mother, Maybe she sees you with other eyes than you see yourself? I struggle in this Department very often too. But since its your mother its very likely that shes delusional About you. Maybe she sees you really with other eyes and as a Gl dude?

Haha you are delusional. You're an incel that hits his own mother. You aren't escaping shit.
I have hope that I can find a nice woman from a poorer country. Get myself a nice muslim girl from Morocco or something.

That’s fucked up fam, but I did also have quarrels with my parents as well

have you ever tried telling her maybe they have girlfriends because they're strong and tall? like wtf does she expect. she can't even put that two and two together

yea your mom sounds annoying but there could've been other solutions to deal with such a thing

2516.jpg
He mogs this forum bro, and don't take the piss out of my Turkish buddy

Tbh I think she learned a lesson. Hopefully she leaves me alone and remembers she is responsible for all of this.
This is the real blackpill, when you first realize women actually respond positively to violence and nothing else.

Lol at people coping in here saying your mother loves you and she's the only foid that will ever love you and shit like that. Mothers completely fucking despise their sons they see as failures much more then a random foid would. A random foid will probably just see an incel and yes she has no interest of dating you but she also won't have a deep rooted extreme hate for you. However mothers will look at their sons they see as failures and their hate for their sons will fester. All whore mothers want to do is brag about their kids achievements and they want to use their children to elevate their status, foids are only capable of thinking about themselves and your mother is no exception. When she sees you as an incel she sees that as a direct attack on her and that is why she is humiliating you and trying to make you look bad, because she genuinely hates you for depriving her of a status boost. Mothers are more useless then random foids cause they only think of terms of facebook farmville game dopamine hits and status boosts they literally cannot comprehend anything else with their whore brains.

You did good OP if she disrespects you again keep smacking her around not just once like this time but give her good beatings when she gets out of line. You need to make the bitch submissive and make sure she stops playing any fucking games with you.

Lol at people coping in here saying your mother loves you and she's the only foid that will ever love you and shit like that. Mothers completely fucking despise their sons they see as failures much more then a random foid would. A random foid will probably just see an incel and yes she has no interest of dating you but she also won't have a deep rooted extreme hate for you. However mothers will look at their sons they see as failures and their hate for their sons will fester. All whore mothers want to do is brag about their kids achievements and they want to use their children to elevate their status, foids are only capable of thinking about themselves and your mother is no exception. When she sees you as an incel she sees that as a direct attack on her and that is why she is humiliating you and trying to make you look bad, because she genuinely hates you for depriving her of a status boost. Mothers are more useless then random foids cause they only think of terms of facebook farmville game dopamine hits and status boosts they literally cannot comprehend anything else with their whore brains.

You did good OP if she disrespects you again keep smacking her around not just once like this time but give her good beatings when she gets out of line. You need to make the bitch submissive and make sure she stops playing any fucking games with you.

My mom already thinks I am a failure because other guys are doing better than me. I am always compared to guys who are doing better than me. Maybe my mom will wake up and stop being a bitch. My mom wants to make herself look good and I am not doing that for her. Other people's sons are making me look like shit.

Yo @SATANIST @whogivesafucc just called you ugly, what're you gonna do about it?

damn, do you have a father?
what was his reaction to this

Don't fall for it boyos. Looks like a fucking inceltear troll post.

Curries/rices would never hit their parents or anyone old, unless he is drooling-biting level of lunatic.

Btw beating up parents is quite common among western (((cultures))), it's understandable, because most of their mothers are whores themselves.

@ProudIncelistani correct me if I am wrong.
Everything in here is correct so far, had I deviated from this at any point in my life, I would not be here today writing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.