Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HigIQcels like myself should breed with all women

• Thread starter Deleted member 38028
  • Start date
Deleted member 38028

Deleted member 38028

オナニマスター
-
10% Bragging
My iq is in the top 98 percentile, these whores should literally bow down to my cock and beg for my sperm. Infact every inferior curry, arab, chink, blonde bimbo whore with an iq less of mine should practically beg for my superior sperm. High iq individuals are responsible for 99% of human discoverys and inventions, so brainlets should worship us:feelsLSD:

reported.
whatever u said is quiet the contrary to highiqcel. you would end up dead and your offsprings forming incest relationship resulting in subhumans.

we're at a point where we don't need discoveries anymore, we just need more SEX AND CONSUMERS LETS GOOOOOOO HYPEEEEEEEE

Based, but also
we're at a point where we don't need discoveries anymore, we just need more SEX AND CONSUMERS

High IQ babies means more incels

High IQ Post tbh but the world is unjust.

I deserve a government mandated gf tbh.

[UWSL]at best-case scenario your ,,brilliant" children would become subordinates to gigantic vassal corporations such as NASA or Tesla, then commit suicide later on due to all the years of loneliness, obligated profession related seclusion, and nihilistic realizations. not a single humanitarian contribution has been made by so called Mensians btw, ,,high IQ" alone isn't sufficient for inventions or discoveries. the word ,,Genius" is akin to describing unicorns that are truly incomprehensible and unreachable.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]at best-case scenario your ,,brilliant" children would become subordinates to gigantic vassal corporations such as NASA or Tesla, then commit suicide later on due to all the years of loneliness, obligated profession related seclusion, and nihilistic realizations. not a single humanitarian contribution has been made by so called Mensians btw, ,,high IQ" alone isn't sufficient for inventions or discoveries. the word ,,Genius" is akin to describing unicorns that are truly incomprehensible and unreachable.[/UWSL]
in a society that puts inteligence and eugenics over other shit is a more functional society, for example inteligent people like me would be gifted girlfreinds and wives. and being inteligent doesnt neccesarily mean you will be nihlistic, nihilism mainly comes from inceldom, niethze and schonpeheur were pretty much spergcels, mensa hasnt existed that long but most nobel lauterates have very high iqs (past 140+) my iq verbal iq is around 130-140 which is very superior range, more higher iq people = more inveiontions, less crimes, more functioning society, - compare japan and korea to somalia

My iq is in the top 98 percentile, these whores should literally bow down to my cock and beg for my sperm. Infact every inferior curry, arab, chink, blonde bimbo whore with an iq less of mine should practically beg for my superior sperm. High iq individuals are responsible for 99% of human discoverys and inventions, so brainlets should worship us:feelsLSD:
High IQ = high inhib and less thugmaxxed = lower smv

In foids eyes a man's worth is determined by 4 things, and one of them is how many criminal record he has and how many times he has been locked up in (which has an indirect negative correlation w IQ)

(The other 3 things are concentration of pure Nordic Aryan genes, height and face)

IQ became relevant only with the advent of civilization a few thousands years ago. Before that, for millions of years of evolution on Earth, it was all about sheer strength and cunningness (chad traits). Yeah, one would think that intelligence should be a factor in selecting a mate, but sexuality is not something that is driven by intelligence, it's driven purely by our ancient primal instincts.

High IQ = high inhib and less thugmaxxed = lower smv

In foids eyes a man's worth is determined by 4 things, and one of them is how many criminal record he has and how many times he has been locked up in (which has an indirect negative correlation w IQ)

(The other 3 things are concentration of pure Nordic Aryan genes, height and face)
Yes because foids are dysgenic :feelsseriously:
IQ became relevant only with the advent of civilization a few thousands years ago. Before that, for millions of years of evolution on Earth, it was all about sheer strength and cunningness (chad traits). Yeah, one would think that intelligence should be a factor in selecting a mate, but sexuality is not something that is driven by intelligence, it's driven purely by our ancient primal instincts.
foids = dysgenic filth

:feelssus:I will give my oppinion(no one cares) later after further analysis