Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion (high iqcels GTFIH) why people feel so strongly about racism

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
can admins please fix onion site? also please pin for discussion, i desperately want answers as to why the political landscape and mass public react so negatively towards biological differences between racial groups.

I am confused as to why the mass public, academics, and political sphere is so against racism. The best reason I can think of would be ugly history involving nazis & jews, along with lots of other human rights violations and eugenics where people were sterilised, or extremely mistreated due to beliefs of racial superiority. By google's definition of racism: "the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another." However, we know that difference races do possess distinct abilities which make them inferior/superior to one another. I will provide some examples of IQ and athletic performance differences.

The graphs below clearly show a well established fact that there are significant differences in IQ and different race groups. The SAT correlates strongly with IQ as it measures math, reading, and writing, which are part of the g-factor (general intelligence factor). I won't talk too much the validity of IQ and I assume you all know it is a real construct that has significantly strong correlates with life success (financial outcomes and job performances). For example, look at datasets showing college majors, IQ, and earnings. You will find physicists and mathematicians occupy both high iq and earnings while social sciences occupy low iq and earnings.

At the Olympic level of sports, genetics are everything. Bodybuilders know that muscle insertions and limb length determine your career potential. Blacks have dominated Olympic track running because of their superior genetics.

Again, the definition of racism: "the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another." By this logic, I am a racist, because I look at empirical data to make sense of the world around me and it is factually correct that some races are indeed superior than others in certain criteria. People automatically assume I'm an eugenics supporter and a huge racist.

I have always treated people with utmost respect and always viewed them as unique individuals with zero assumptions about them because I know stereotypes are not always true. But on average, the rule still stands, eventhough there are always exceptions. I think the world would be better off if we all acknowledged our differences instead of trying to unite everybody like how the left/liberals always believe that everyone is equal and the same.

I agree with how Japan disapproves of foreigners because they are outgroups and will ultimately destroy ingroup culture. Academics and professors in the genetics field ahave always either been exiled or forced to conceal their opinion on group differences. Why is this the case? I don't understand. Don't people see the truth?

I can't find it but there was a graph showing people who were more educated and in higher positions of power answering to a survey that they feel as if they must conceal their real political beliefs. It's like to be functionally successful, you need to conform to the socially acceptable opinions.

I cannot for the life of me do this. I know talking about blackpill irl is social suicide but I cannot wear my clown mask forever. I know almost all men out there feel the same in this postmodern gynocentric society where you're a worthless useless genetically inferior man. I have always made subtle blackpill comments to identify likeminded individuals so I don't have to rot all by myself in MY TWISTED WORLD, but I'm starting to feel like I have to censor myself no matter what because I will immediately be called out as a racist misogynist for suggesting that IQ is a real measure, IQ differences exist between racial groups, certain racial groups perform better than others in sports, and there are biological genetic reasons for this.

James Watson, the man who uncovered the structure of DNA, states his public opinions that IQ differences between races are due to genetics and the public finds that completely unacceptable. I cannot fathom that reaction. I mean, political beliefs have a pretty strong genetic correlation. I hope to one day look at the datasets myself and do statistical analyses to find out the truth. I have written all this because I have no one to talk to and I feel like I'm on an alien planet. Everyone around me practices racism in dating,

Eugenics: "a set of beliefs and practices that aim to improve the genetic quality of a human population."
Surprise surprise, mating preferences are highly discriminatory against inferior genetics. Not that I'm complaining or hateful, I think people always make that assumption because why would any sane person care so much about genetics and looks and evopsych unless they're a loser who isn't successful in social relationships and wants an 'excuse' out instead of just being yourself and having confidence and believing in yourself with positive affirmations.

I think i'm going to die alone and by suicide i feel incredibly lonely sometimes, i genuinely believe i have no place in this world because i am undesirable and unloveable due to my inferior genetics. I tell myself I should get over all this blackpill nonsense, grow some balls, stop being a bitch, and take up my role as a grown adult male and suck it up, learn some skills, be useful, provide to my community (what community? hahahah). I'll end up as a salaryman or wagie, with no actual fulfilment to my life because my biological imperative to start my own family, to reproduce and pass on my genes will never be met unless I betabux and fold everything at the whim of a female in a losing struggle of power. Power dynamics is everything in all relationships, especially romantic relationships. Relationships almost always never work out when men aren't in a competent role of control and power. I CANT ESCAPE MY BIOLOGY

TLDR: I CANT BREED

Race is very intrinsic to the human experience.

i forgot to write about mega corporations having left wing political agendas for financial gain but i haven’t explored the sources for those claims, anyone would like to share or educate me more on this?

they don't want high iq people, Part of the New world order, Like the quote from John D. Rockefeller

I don't want a nation of thinkers, I want a nation of workers.”

Part of why blacks are getting diversity hired in mass, They Are not a free thinking race of people

can admins please fix onion site? also please pin for discussion, i desperately want answers as to why the political landscape and mass public react so negatively towards biological differences between racial groups.

I am confused as to why the mass public, academics, and political sphere is so against racism. The best reason I can think of would be ugly history involving nazis & jews, along with lots of other human rights violations and eugenics where people were sterilised, or extremely mistreated due to beliefs of racial superiority. By google's definition of racism: "the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another." However, we know that difference races do possess distinct abilities which make them inferior/superior to one another. I will provide some examples of IQ and athletic performance differences.

The graphs below clearly show a well established fact that there are significant differences in IQ and different race groups. The SAT correlates strongly with IQ as it measures math, reading, and writing, which are part of the g-factor (general intelligence factor). I won't talk too much the validity of IQ and I assume you all know it is a real construct that has significantly strong correlates with life success (financial outcomes and job performances). For example, look at datasets showing college majors, IQ, and earnings. You will find physicists and mathematicians occupy both high iq and earnings while social sciences occupy low iq and earnings.

View attachment 1074254View attachment 1074273
View attachment 1074245

At the Olympic level of sports, genetics are everything. Bodybuilders know that muscle insertions and limb length determine your career potential. Blacks have dominated Olympic track running because of their superior genetics.
View attachment 1074275

Again, the definition of racism: "the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another." By this logic, I am a racist, because I look at empirical data to make sense of the world around me and it is factually correct that some races are indeed superior than others in certain criteria. People automatically assume I'm an eugenics supporter and a huge racist.

I have always treated people with utmost respect and always viewed them as unique individuals with zero assumptions about them because I know stereotypes are not always true. But on average, the rule still stands, eventhough there are always exceptions. I think the world would be better off if we all acknowledged our differences instead of trying to unite everybody like how the left/liberals always believe that everyone is equal and the same.

I agree with how Japan disapproves of foreigners because they are outgroups and will ultimately destroy ingroup culture. Academics and professors in the genetics field ahave always either been exiled or forced to conceal their opinion on group differences. Why is this the case? I don't understand. Don't people see the truth?
View attachment 1074286

I can't find it but there was a graph showing people who were more educated and in higher positions of power answering to a survey that they feel as if they must conceal their real political beliefs. It's like to be functionally successful, you need to conform to the socially acceptable opinions.
View attachment 1074289
I cannot for the life of me do this. I know talking about blackpill irl is social suicide but I cannot wear my clown mask forever. I know almost all men out there feel the same in this postmodern gynocentric society where you're a worthless useless genetically inferior man. I have always made subtle blackpill comments to identify likeminded individuals so I don't have to rot all by myself in MY TWISTED WORLD, but I'm starting to feel like I have to censor myself no matter what because I will immediately be called out as a racist misogynist for suggesting that IQ is a real measure, IQ differences exist between racial groups, certain racial groups perform better than others in sports, and there are biological genetic reasons for this.

James Watson, the man who uncovered the structure of DNA, states his public opinions that IQ differences between races are due to genetics and the public finds that completely unacceptable. I cannot fathom that reaction. I mean, political beliefs have a pretty strong genetic correlation. I hope to one day look at the datasets myself and do statistical analyses to find out the truth. I have written all this because I have no one to talk to and I feel like I'm on an alien planet. Everyone around me practices racism in dating,

Eugenics: "a set of beliefs and practices that aim to improve the genetic quality of a human population."
Surprise surprise, mating preferences are highly discriminatory against inferior genetics. Not that I'm complaining or hateful, I think people always make that assumption because why would any sane person care so much about genetics and looks and evopsych unless they're a loser who isn't successful in social relationships and wants an 'excuse' out instead of just being yourself and having confidence and believing in yourself with positive affirmations.

I think i'm going to die alone and by suicide i feel incredibly lonely sometimes, i genuinely believe i have no place in this world because i am undesirable and unloveable due to my inferior genetics. I tell myself I should get over all this blackpill nonsense, grow some balls, stop being a bitch, and take up my role as a grown adult male and suck it up, learn some skills, be useful, provide to my community (what community? hahahah). I'll end up as a salaryman or wagie, with no actual fulfilment to my life because my biological imperative to start my own family, to reproduce and pass on my genes will never be met unless I betabux and fold everything at the whim of a female in a losing struggle of power. Power dynamics is everything in all relationships, especially romantic relationships. Relationships almost always never work out when men aren't in a competent role of control and power. I CANT ESCAPE MY BIOLOGY

TLDR: I CANT BREED

Racism is natural act.

iq is useless in mating/dating, if it was useful then nerds would not be genetic dead losers.

foids only desire tall, attractive strong males. this is why a ogremaxx nigga has way more smv than a small dick 200iq chinkcel

As a black man myself, I definitely do believe whites and Asians are superior to all the other races, they are clearly ahead in IQ, education, careers, money, looks, etc. and lower IQ races like blacks and Hispanics, I feel like what they lack in intelligence they make up for in brutality and violence. I mean if you’re gonna be dumb you might as well be strong.

They don't care about it. It's just another way into manipulate the people into doing what they want..

:feelsjuice: