Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill High school girls are fucking NBA players

OwariDa

OwariDa

One Of Wun
-
Some 15 yo girl had sex with a 21 yo NBA player named Josh Giddey

IMG 0316

The man is 6’8, 21 years old and makes millions yet he can’t resist teen bitches.

Also this girl doesn’t even look 15, looks like a grown woman I’d see in college jfl

She looks like she's pushing 30 :feelsUgh:

Foids being foids, that is fucking Chads.

She looks like she's pushing 30 :feelsUgh:
Sad but true, and I thought I looked worn for my age, bitches are aging 3x faster these days

this dude is in heaven every single living day of his life. Fuck this clown world I will never feel the same way as him even for a second. Fuck this makes me rage so hard the inkwell hatred is channeling in me

While agecuckolds protect "muh innocent teenagers" on the internet, they are too busy fucking Chads in their twenties. Amazing.

this dude is in heaven every single living day of his life. Fuck this clown world I will never feel the same way as him even for a second. Fuck this makes me rage so hard the inkwell hatred is channeling in me
Being a young basketball/soccer star is honestly peak life.
While agecuckolds protect "muh innocent teenagers" on the internet, they are too busy fucking Chads in their twenties. Amazing.
exactly. Teen girls are the best and nothing can change that.

Only Chads can get away with fucking underage foids. Also it's normal for white foids her age to look like that. The white foids my age (20) look like they're someone's mother:feelshaha:.

Only Chads can get away with fucking underage foids. Also it's normal for white foids her age to look like that. The white foids my age (20) look like they're someone's mother:feelshaha:.
Yep

She looks like a college slut

redditcucks are currently cancelling him and I am caging hard
these loosers dont have shit going on in their lifes , so they sniff around and HARD .

i thought this thread title was gonna be about the height of high schoolers which is also another thing that's insane. i get mogged by high school girls in height every fucking day and im a grown man.

these loosers dont have shit going on in their lifes , so they sniff around and HARD .
Reddit faggots are voluntarily looking like soy cucks and refuse to take any measures to change their lives. Most of them are normie looking not trucel like us yet decide that it would be a nice idea to spend 2/3 of their lives on a shitty liberal circle-jerk site. There are Redditor fags who could look like CHADs if they did something with their lives. Damn I remember stumbling upon a redditfag who was 6'3 but he was giga soyed and fat , he was also fan of manga and anime unsurprisingly. If only I had this height...

dude wakes up with 500 nudes in his isnta dms, every girl worshipping him. how does that make u feel anon?

She no doubt lied about her age. I want to feel bad about him potentially getting in trouble over a lying whore, but this guy is living a life I can only dream of. I can’t believe she’s 15 though, the Estrogen in the water nowadays is insane

Thats what a cock carousel does to a toilet :feelshaha:

They'll have to start IDing girls they fuck now lol. He should have said it was AI and he had no idea who the girl was lol.

I mean I am 23 and i would fuck her too.She looks matured enough to be fucked like a whore

What is funny is that foids know nothing about sports but act like sex objects to these sports stars. I bet that foid doesn’t even know what position that guy plays

What is funny is that foids know nothing about sports but act like sex objects to these sports stars. I bet that foid doesn’t even know what position that guy plays

Right. Don't mind her though...I was choked and kicked by both. There's no second for an abused, neglected child. And I don't feign even while mute.

She looks older than her age and probably lied her age tbh

Lmao he's done for

Lmao he's done for

Lmao he's done for

Lmao he's done for

Some 15 yo girl had sex with a 21 yo NBA player named Josh Giddey

View attachment 966557

The man is 6’8, 21 years old and makes millions yet he can’t resist teen bitches.

Also this girl doesn’t even look 15, looks like a grown woman I’d see in college jfl
legit she looks 30 lmao

My bad for the spam, I was probably lagging

hope he gets raped by niggers in prison

So brutal man. He's obviously pretty low-inhib though for letting her take that pic with him and not keeping this under the table

Just throw away your NBA career on a dumb instahoe theory.

Call the cops and report it what are you a cuck

She knew what this would do to him but letting others know that she fucked someone famous was far more valuable to her than his future. These monsters shouldn't have the same rights as men. They are purely driven by self-interest and animalistic instincts. Absolutely disgusting creatures.

Wish I could take every man's sexual attraction to women and all their innate pro-female bias away for a few months. Let them all live with their wifes and daughters and sisters and see them just as people. Horrendously evil, annoying, stupid, uninformed, overly self-assured and virtueless people.

Turn it back on and watch normie men realize that every positive trait they assign to women is downhill of them having the more valuable sex cells / tits and a second hole between their legs.

Yeah, it's over.
Notice how no one will say he is a pedophile, but if someone uglier fucks a 17 year old as an 18 year old man - he will rot in prison.

>YOU HAVE TO BE 6'8 RICH GODCHAD TO HAVE SEX IN 2023
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH