Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill High school girls are fucking NBA players

Hope they catch Life threatening Sexually Transmitted Diseases stinking degenerate perverts

Ye
Some 15 yo girl had sex with a 21 yo NBA player named Josh Giddey

View attachment 966557

The man is 6’8, 21 years old and makes millions yet he can’t resist teen bitches.

Also this girl doesn’t even look 15, looks like a grown woman I’d see in college jfl
Where are the foidists on this???

i read that she’s older but haven’t seen any proof of her age

probably happens all the time. modern girls start going out late at night alone at like age 13. why wouldn't they fuck the best man they can get while they're at it.

Women never want their equivelant male.

Words cannot describe what I want to do with attractive people, they are below rats. Rats. Nature is useless. I spit on this life.

Bruh.
Where did you even find this pic??

Only Chads can get away with fucking underage foids. Also it's normal for white foids her age to look like that. The white foids my age (20) look like they're someone's mother:feelshaha:.
nice but she looks 30.

Yeah, it's over.
Notice how no one will say he is a pedophile, but if someone uglier fucks a 17 year old as an 18 year old man - he will rot in prison.

Also some1 posted this racefuel

These 2 ricemen aren't even subhumans I don't think

They keep pointing out he is 21 today, and she was 15 two years ago. Two years ago he would have been 19. So they're mad at the cweepiness of a 19 yo fucking a 15 yo that probably didn't even say her age and looks more mature with all the chemicals in the water nowadays. She could have said she was 18 which would be believable and make them practically the same age.

This may be a scam. It's known thing that foids would get pregnant by "accident" when fucking these types of players.

The thousand-cock-stare makes her look way older than 15.

She knew what this would do to him but letting others know that she fucked someone famous was far more valuable to her than his future. These monsters shouldn't have the same rights as men. They are purely driven by self-interest and animalistic instincts. Absolutely disgusting creatures.
Sadly, there is only upsides for her behavior. She can her 15 min of fame by false accusing him, get pregnant and receive child support for life, blackmail him, etc. All with 0 risks.

Seeing how men ruin their brands over some pussy is insane. Im glad I have a bit more self control

Fucking hell how is the average man meant to compete with this?

Also even he can't resist prime pussy

I’m reading comments about her lying about her age, is it true or bs?