Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill High inhib "NT" faggots

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
High inhibited men are glorified aspies.
Being a shy cuck defeats the whole purpose of NT.
Some people overrate themselves and don't want to get clustered together with us autists which is funny as fuck.
They're more pathetic than us, they have no excuse to be high inhib fags.

At least as an aspie I mog them by being teehee quirky and by sperging out from time to time, fucking lowering my inhibition.

Last edited:
Have you actually ever asked a woman out?

Have you actually ever asked a woman out?
George

Kinda but only by retarded cold approaching
trying cold approach mogs me, takes courage to do that

my jam was burning bridges with acquaintances by asking them if they'd like to grab lunch

trying cold approach mogs me, takes courage to do that

my jam was burning bridges with acquaintances by asking them if they'd like to grab lunch
It was just autism, and also easier because they were alone, approaching a group is difficult af for me

I'm low inhib but also aspie but it's mostly incel and blackpill rage

I’m not shy, I just don’t like strangers, I tried making friends before that’s why I don’t give a fuck about talking to normier/strangers

I will only be NT to people I know, even then I might say something they don’t like,
I can really only be myself around my parents where I can say whatever shit I want