Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hi what is your daily diet

No2Cel

No2Cel

Greycel
i was just wonderin whaty is your daily diet looks like? I eat things like eggs and steak and a potatoe and bread mainly what about you guys

Suic fuel and small mammals

I am on a low carb high protein diet. Trying to reduce body fat.

if I'm motivated i will go far under my caloric limit; if I'm unmotivated and/or feel like shit, I'll eat a lot. It balances out.

healthy breakfast
weight gain shake
healthy dinner
unhealthy snack

around 3500 calories trying to bulk

No2Cel said:
i was just wonderin whaty is your daily diet looks like? I eat things like eggs and steak and a potatoe and bread mainly what about you guys

Breakfast- Fruits and vege smoothiw with spinich, kale, mixed beries, 2 bananas, apple, flax seed powder
             - Oatmeal
             - peanut butter apple jelly sandwich and granola bar

Snack: 1 sweet potato, 1 banana, 2 spoons peanut butter,1 granola bar

lunch- Brown rice and beans/lentils

Snack: Avocado Guacamole Toast x 2 or 3

Dinner- Chicken breast sandwich or vege pasta (Brown pasta, green beans, corn, carrot, etc) with chicken breat

weservenomsg said:
healthy breakfast
weight gain shake
healthy dinner
unhealthy snack

around 3500 calories trying to bulk

Here's a good example of a retarded gymcel who's most likely natty. Good luck getting fat and making your smv even worse.

nigger said:
Here's a good example of a retarded gymcel who's most likely natty. Good luck getting fat and making your smv even worse.

im 140lbs atm

weservenomsg said:
im 140lbs atm

Bulking is a stupid meme that many natties including myself have fallen for over the years. Eat only slightly above your BMR or fall victim to it. As a teen I was indoctrinated by misc and /fit/ thinking that size is more important than bodyfat. The constant quoting of a poster's weight who was below 190lbs, starting strength meme, 3000+ calories a day, etc.. 

How tall are you? I have a friend who's 70kg (~155lbs?) and looks great at 5'9. Super lean with a decent amount of muscle.

nigger said:
Bulking is a stupid meme that many natties including myself have fallen for over the years. Eat only slightly above your BMR or fall victim to it. As a teen I was indoctrinated by misc and /fit/ thinking that size is more important than bodyfat. The constant quoting of a poster's weight who was below 190lbs, starting strength meme, 3000+ calories a day, etc.. 

How tall are you? I have a friend who's 70kg (~155lbs?) and looks great at 5'9. Super lean with a decent amount of muscle.

5'11. i maintain on a little below 3000 and my weight is the main reason im incel. ive been no more than 130 my entire life up until 2 months ago. and im 23

weservenomsg said:
 trying to bulk

kys gymcel

the reason high calorie diets became popular is because natural lifters follow pro bb'er diets thinking it will give the same results completely disregarding the fact that pro bb'ers use  + 3 grams of steroids + HGH + slin 

just eat normally you dumb fat fucking gymcel , life is all about being sub 10 % bf anyways

I only have the equivalent of about 49USD a week to spend on food.

Day to day. Potato snacks and crackers.

Once a week, fried breakfast.

Twice a month, XL Bacon Double Cheezburger from BK.

Once a month, mixed grill steaks and fries.

I'm considering going back to the chicken place twice a week to get wings and fries again, if they've recovered from the significant dip in their wings quality back in the summer. My meagre budget will be tight though. I may have to sacrifice one of my weekly fried breakfasts for it.

No, I don't give a fuck abut my diet.

Meat and bread along with baked Lay's and some chocolate, that's it.

I eat anything to be honest. Not fat though.

I'm in a low carb diet atm
Hoping to get rid of my face fat

dumplings, steak, omelette, fish fingers, waffles, bananas, 1.5l of bottled water from France, chicken. variety of those throughout the entire week every single week