Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey FACEandLMS i doubt you dont mog that guy

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
26112015_264343624098395_5543702264411754005_n.jpg

18697991_173719393160819_9156023448955678355_n.jpg

18193755_158397224693036_2349080188164544854_n.jpg

17990987_153201001879325_5003499941555238892_n.jpg

26907772_325748641264366_658544748704113790_n.jpg

24296395_303581626814401_2475527343133818290_n.jpg

That poor soul YES is a legit ALLCEL 2.5/10.

Wtf? Hes not even that ugly,like he's ugly but there's way more ugly people than him.

Richard spencer said:
Wtf? Hes not even that ugly,like he's ugly but there's way more ugly people than him.

Are you blind??????? EVERYONE on this forum that i already saw the pictures mogs this guy.

He has DEFORMED traits.

His nose is the only below average trait he has... Braces come off eventually.

[quote="Sparrow']
[/quote]

Cant you see his UPPER LIP is DEFORMED, his forehead is too big and he has NO jawline?? magod...

E.C.C.O said:
He mogs him
invisible-png.png

Thats FaceandLMS??? He is not that ugly O_o

And even this guy here mogs the thread guy.

images+%285%29.jpg

Even the moustache of the thread guy has a deformed area. Its 100% over for him.

KilluminoidBR said:
Thats FaceandLMS??? He is not that ugly O_o

And even this guy here mogs the thread guy.

images+%285%29.jpg

no i dont think it is

To everyone here saying that is mogged by the thread guy - Im assuming you are a 2/10 deformed subhuman.

(However i doubt any of you are in fact)

KilluminoidBR said:
[quote="Sparrow']
Cant you see his UPPER LIP is DEFORMED, his forehead is too big and he has NO jawline?? magod...[/quote]
He looks like a Persian coin from the side. His lips are a bit too big and I just noticed the slight NCT... Still not death tier truecel though, he could looksmax with surgery... That NCT is something he'll have to live with.

KilluminoidBR said:

Ok...

Are you trying to speed up FACEandLMS' suicide? Not subtle bro, not subtle at all

No one posted in this thread is even ugly lmao.

His nose, lips and eyes are a catastrophe

Is it just me or is he not that bad looking?

This guy looks like a normie, expose the fakecels here!

This guy is ULTRA SUBHUMAN with more than 1 deformed trait in his face.

If you cant see this you are blind, even the skinny Jsanza mogs him to oblivion.

Shit i miss @Zyros in the house...

Cuck-Damage said:
Ok...

Are you trying to speed up FACEandLMS' suicide? Not subtle bro, not subtle at all

These females are his kins dont travel.

The eye area screws him badly, the rest is okay and negligible.

He’s below-average but not the subhuman OP makes him out to be.

he's definitely ugly but then again doesn't even try

@FaceandLMS had surgeries and is still not even average

though i would say @FaceandLMS mogs him probably IRL cause faceandLMS is black and doesn't look like a cuck

That Brazilian-looking guy in the op mogs me because he has a lower third. He isn't MUCH better looking than me but he mogs me all the same.

Richard spencer said:
yeah mogs faceandlms. or same level probably.

That dude nosemogs me. Holy shit. It's over. Imagine his nose, but crooked. That's mine. Oh and a droopy nosetip.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
That dude nosemogs me. Holy shit. It's over. Imagine his nose, but crooked. That's mine. Oh and a droopy nosetip.

WTF his nose is GROTESQUE, makes a curve down.

If you have a worst nose you need a rhinoplasty urgent.

lowtiernormie, definitely mogs me though

[quote="Sparrow']
[/quote]

@AnAnonymousPhag FUCK HE HAS DEFORMED LiPS HIS LIPS ARE EVEN WORST THAN HIS NOSE, NOBODY HERE SEE THIS?

Can you see that his upper lip seems to have been CUTTED IN HALF?????

This guy is not "BELLOW AVERAGE", he is one of the worst looking people i have meet IRL, if not the worst of our agr range who isnt totally deformed.

He is UGLY AS FUCK, 3/10 MINIMUN. His NCT is even few relevant because ALL his face is grotesque.

KilluminoidBR said:
@AnAnonymousPhag FUCK HE HAS DEFORMED LiPS HIS LIPS ARE EVEN WORST THAN HIS NOSE, NOBODY HERE SEE THIS?

Can you see that his upper lip seems to have been CUTTED IN HALF?????

This guy is not "BELLOW AVERAGE", he is one of the worst looking people i have meet IRL, if not the worst of our agr range who isnt totally deformed.

He is UGLY AS FUCK, 3/10 MINIMUN. His NCT is even few relevant because ALL his face is grotesque.

bicho, nao é uma questão só de beleza. O psicológico do cara e como ele se vê conta muito. Se na cabeça dele ele é um lixo, então é assim que vai ser.

wtf is wrong with his upper lip?!

Robinxyz said:
bicho, nao é uma questão só de beleza. O psicológico do cara e como ele se vê conta muito. Se na cabeça dele ele é um lixo, então é assim que vai ser.

Bem eu não sei como é o psicológico dele, eu sei que ele é feio... muito feio msm :/

tenta said:
wtf is wrong with his upper lip?!

Its deformed.

Idk if this is from birth or if he was heavely injuried there and got like that.

Most probably the first.

KilluminoidBR said:
Bem eu não sei como é o psicológico dele, eu sei que ele é feio... muito feio msm :/
No Brasil eu acho que ele pegava.

Robinxyz said:
No Brasil eu acho que ele pegava.

Ele passou o carnaval com um amigo meu.

Foi em umas 15 mina e n pegou nenhuma.

i see it, all he needs is otoplasty, better haircut, and rhino and he is chadlite (w/o braces)

heroinfather said:
i see it, all he needs is otoplasty, better haircut, and rhino and he is chadlite (w/o braces)

Otoplasty?? but his ears are the only good thing in his head.

He needs a rhinoplasty, jaw implants and a surgery to fix his lips (if this exists).

KilluminoidBR said:
Otoplasty?? but his ears are the only good thing in his head.

He needs a rhinoplasty, jaw implants and a surgery to fix his lips (if this exists).

i confused otoplasty with the eyelid fixing surgery lolz

KilluminoidBR said:
WTF his nose is GROTESQUE, makes a curve down.

If you have a worst nose you need a rhinoplasty urgent.

Yeah I broke my nose twice.. second time I broke it, I ran face first into a wooden couch. His nose looks better than mine because his looks at least straight, mine looks crooked. That's why I am a 2/10 instead of a 5/10.