Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid I was talking to ended up getting with a guy I mog, is blackpill a lie or am I just deluded?

N

not_H

Greycel
Basically the title, somehow got cucked by a guy I mog in every way, is there some way to explain this? Or am I just fucked beyond repair

nice thread retard

I’m discordcel wizard unfortunately

If you mog that guy in every way, does that mean you have a better face and are taller and richer than him? How would you rate yourself?

Hes likely richer or she knew him since highschool

If you mog that guy in every way, does that mean you have a better face and are taller and richer than him? How would you rate yourself?
I’m taller better looking and we’re both equal in terms of money, highschool. I’d give myself a 5/10 at absolute best, him probably the same at best. He’s 5’5 and I’m 5’10

high school bullshit

Basically the title, somehow got cucked by a guy I mog in every way, is there some way to explain this? Or am I just fucked beyond repair
You don’t mog him and obviously have an ovERinflated view of your own attractiveness level.

I exaggerated a bit but point still stands

I’m taller better looking and we’re both equal in terms of money, highschool. I’d give myself a 5/10 at absolute best, him probably the same at best. He’s 5’5 and I’m 5’10
Are you autistic? Neurodivergent? Socially retarded?

I mean he could moneymog or life mog you who knows. Any buffoon can get femoid but that doesn't mean they are genuinely attracted to said buffoon

Are you autistic? Neurodivergent? Socially retarded?
I’m a bit socially awkward around women, like I’m terrified of asking them out cause I’m afraid of rejection or being accused of something

JoinedMar 15, 2024

he's probably NT while you are not

How are you a Wizard if you're going to high school? Are you one of those adult students? Must be brutal.

Easiest explanation is, you either overrate yourself or he's simply willing to be a betabuxx and an emotional tampon to her. This is the only way to "ascend" for ugly men.

100k 50k GIF

Wait you guys are mogging people??

incels cant mog dumbass grAY

Another day, another GrAY

5"10 == FAKECEL.
Knows a woman, mogs me to hell
I think maybe she is with him to collect goody points,waiting for chad to come.

maybe you're a mentalcel? zero confidence? if you really looksmatch then the deciding factor is dominance and masculinity just like in the animal kingdom.