Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How has this rice truecel not self-destructed yet?

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Crappy pride month, you fucking faggot
★★★★★
IMG 3413

Like literally how does he hang around Chico without feeling suicidal all the time? Even the aged Chico mogs this guy to Timbuktu and back and then back to Timbuktu again. The ricecel is a legit 3/10, I honestly think my face might mog his a bit, but I’d give us the same rating cause his pheno is much better than my dogshit curroidopithecus one. As they stand beside each other, they live in two different worlds, and this truecel doesn’t even know it

I seen worse ricecels he isnt that bad

Ik but that’s not the point. How can he hang around a literal PSL God and still retain some semblance of sanity?

He's gaining clout by being associated with Chico. That's why he hasn't roped.

Slanty prey eyes and the asian skull are his biggest SMVkillers for sure

Mogs because full hair and ricecel>currycel

He's gaining clout by being associated with Chico. That's why he hasn't roped.
He’s never gonna get sex from this, though. Any foid that talks to him will just be trying to get close to Chico. I don’t think they’d even date him for the sake of monkey branching considering foids will feel dirty after fucking a sub-5

Ik but that’s not the point. How can he hang around a literal PSL God and still retain some semblance of sanity?
Maybe they are friends?

He’s never gonna get sex from this, though. Any foid that talks to him will just be trying to get close to Chico. I don’t think they’d even date him for the sake of monkey branching considering foids will feel dirty after fucking a sub-5
Well he hasn't realized that yet.

Because he isn't curry

View attachment 1164720
Like literally how does he hang around Chico without feeling suicidal all the time? Even the aged Chico mogs this guy to Timbuktu and back and then back to Timbuktu again. The ricecel is a legit 3/10, I honestly think my face might mog his a bit, but I’d give us the same rating cause his pheno is much better than my dogshit curroidopithecus one. As they stand beside each other, they live in two different worlds, and this truecel doesn’t even know it
By hairmaxxing.

How is that bluepilled?
There are many incels here with chad friends.
We know they’re friends, nigga; that’s obvious enough from the fact they hang out together. You said “maybe they are friends” in a smug cuckitor sort of way, as if the fact that this guy is getting teramogged every second is completely irrelevant

Yeah he’s got the makings of a normie or Changlite.

He’s not or at least shouldn’t be incel tier but then again that’s all up to foids retarded brains unfortunately. :feelstastyman: :foidSoy:

Sarcasm? There’s no way you actually think this. His hair is his only good feature
I’m serious.

He’s not the best nor the worst IMO but again MY opinion does not matter here at all.

Only foids.

If he’s had girlfriends and or gets pussy regularly or semi regularly you are wrong and I am right.

I don’t see any easy way for us to know for sure how he qualifies though in the field so to speak.

I’m serious.

He’s not the best nor the worst IMO but again MY opinion does not matter here at all.

Only foids.

If he’s had girlfriends and or gets pussy regularly or semi regularly you are wrong and I am right.

I don’t see any easy way for us to know for sure how he qualifies though in the field so to speak.
@ElTruecel @wereq care to rate his PSL?

3.75/10 probably like just right under LTN in that pic.
Tbh on second thought I think I’m uglier than him facially :feelshaha::feelsrope: I’d rate myself between 3 and 4 but closer to 3

Tbh on second thought I think I’m uglier than him facially :feelshaha::feelsrope: I’d rate myself between 3 and 4 but closer to 3
What are ur main falios. A 3 Is a standard truecel ID say. Below truecel would be Saint tier and sub 2/10 is deformed basically. Like Codywinters327 or onecooldude123 deformed type

What are ur main falios. A 3 Is a standard truecel ID say. Below truecel would be Saint tier and sub 2/10 is deformed basically. Like Codywinters327 or onecooldude123 deformed type
I guarantee I’m neither a Saint nor an LTN. 3/10 makes the most sense in terms of the treatment I’ve received in life, I’m not comically ugly nor slightly ugly, just regular ugly

I guarantee I’m neither a Saint nor an LTN. 3/10 makes the most sense in terms of the treatment I’ve received in life, I’m not comically ugly nor slightly ugly, just regular ugly
Aziz Ansari is a perfect 2 PSL 3/10 example ur around that level you’d say?

Aziz Ansari is a perfect 2 PSL 3/10 example ur around that level you’d say?
Maybe slightly better looking. At max I may be 3.5

he mogs my hapa ass but I think he is sub 5 too

He's a normie, as a fellow ricecel i look far more subhuman than him due to my somewhat caricaturesque asian features