Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dont-give-a-fuck-cel trait: you browse incels.is openly in public

N

NoMoreHopeCel

Self-banned
-
When you stop caring about anything and have nothing to lose, you become less inhibited. You just dont give a fuck especially in social aspects. One of the things that may show this is not caring if anyone notices that you are browsing incel forums. I certainly dont care.

Based thing to do

I would never do that as I don’t want to be canceled or shamed by my colleagues

If work counts as public place then yes

When you stop caring about anything and have nothing to lose, you become less inhibited. You just dont give a fuck especially in social aspects. One of the things that may show this is not caring if anyone notices that you are browsing incel forums. I certainly dont care.
I'm somewhere in the middle

I even got to the point where I browse this site in between sets at the gym. I even stopped to sit down in a rock and browsed this site last weekend when I went hiking on trails.

Im living not in english-speaking country,of course i dont care,like anybody can notice

Do you really actually think the average normal human being cares about you browsing some niche forum with 25,500 members that he probably never heard of nor knows what is about LMAO. That's so fucking cringe nigger. Sorry, but not sorry.

It’s always on my phone

20%
Do you really actually think the average normal human being cares about you browsing some niche forum with 25,500 members that he probably never heard of nor knows what is about LMAO. That's so fucking cringe nigger. Sorry, but not sorry.
You sound pathetic, like a massive tryhard and faggot.

everyone looks at us and knows we are incel so it shouldn’t be surprising to them

I just use the anonymous theme wallpaper