Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I doubt that foids have sex with stranger chads

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I mean, ive never seen this happen IRL, and ive read research that shows that women dont want to have sex with strangers.

At the same time, i hear a lot of rumors on the internet(including this forum) that foids fuck stranger chads. But the researches ive read say that this is simply not true, and that foids are basically asexual, and they only fuck those who they already know.

I really dont know which sources to trust...

I mean, ive never seen this happen IRL, and ive read research that shows that women dont want to have sex with strangers.

At the same time, i hear a lot of rumors on the internet(including this forum) that foids fuck stranger chads. But the researches ive read say that this is simply not true, and that foids are basically asexual, and they only fuck those who they already know.

I really dont know which sources to trust...

Stranger meaning non whites or outside their social circle ?

I mean, ive never seen this happen IRL, and ive read research that shows that women dont want to have sex with strangers
nigger go to a nightclub lol

foids getting drunk and fucking Chad strangers is common. foids are disgusting degens

They meet them online

I know this is going to sound controversial, but I think there are SOME differences between women.
They all want chad, but some need Chad to make them comfortable first before they jump on his cock.

nigger go to a nightclub lol

foids getting drunk and fucking Chad strangers is common. foids are disgusting degens
Have you actually seen it with your eyes? I cant believe in something that ive never seen IRL. Ive never been to a nightclub.

Outside social circle.

Anon, I...

You can safely divide by 2 the number for men, and multiply by 2 the number for women.

Anon, I...

View attachment 1136430

You can safely divide by 2 the number for men, and multiply by 2 the number for women.
Why would i divide and multiply the numbers??? Idk what this article means by "one-night stands". If they knew each other for months, and fucked only one time, is this considered a "onenight stand"???

Are you fucking serious? Do you also "doubt" that 2+2=4?

Why would i divide and multiply the numbers??? Idk what this article means by "one-night stands". If they knew each other for months, and fucked only one time, is this considered a "onenight stand"???

Numbers ought to be multiplied because both men and women lie about these things. Women decrease the real number, men increase it.
Knowing the multiple is a matter of bro science though

ONS typically means meeting a guy for the first time, fucking him and never seeing him again

once they exchange 3-4 messages on WApp they are no longer considered strangers

Have you actually seen it with your eyes? I cant believe in something that ive never seen IRL. Ive never been to a nightclub.
yeah lol, it's not like clubbers get drunk out of their minds + dance with strangers, but don't have casual sex

it's especially common in college, where girls will start fucking people at parties as soon as they arrive, even if they don't know anyone much yet

I haven't been to clubs much bc I don't drink + bc it's icky, but it's fairly obvious

ONS typically means meeting a guy for the first time, fucking him and never seeing him again
yes

Im not talking about couples now. I am talking about casual sex with strangers. Does this actually happen or is this a myth?
Try going to a bar or a nightclub once during a weekend afternoon.

Try going to a bar or a nightclub once during a weekend afternoon.
I tried, but i couldnt. I was too afraid to go there. I was just standing for hours near the building, and went home.

Bro they do it for sure. I stalk some cunts on IG & they post pics with moggERs they met in clubs or other shit while travelling.

They are 10000% fucking those moggERs.

One bitch i stalked is for sure cheating on this normie for moggers she met in clubs.

I remember another bitch who was travelling with their friend. They met some Italian moggER. I guarantee they had a threesome with that guy.

You are smoking some bluepill shit if you seriously think they don’t go crazy and fuck every moggER stranger they find. They are all whores after all AWALT.

I tried, but i couldnt. I was too afraid to go there. I was just standing for hours near the building, and went home.
That's a normal reaction if you try to go out alone for the first time. Most people do it with friends or coworkers anyways. Trucel trait: having no friends or coworkers to visit bars and nightclubs with.

That's a normal reaction if you try to go out alone for the first time. Most people do it with friends or coworkers anyways. Trucel trait: having no friends or coworkers to visit bars and nightclubs with.
Yeah i dont have a single friend, so nobody to go with.

Have you ever been there? Have you seen anything sexual going on inside?

Yeah i dont have a single friend, so nobody to go with.

Have you ever been there? Have you seen anything sexual going on inside?
Yeah, I've been there, otherwise I wouldn't be commenting about.
It was with coworkers. I saw a male coworker get groped by a female stranger. They didn't hook up but they could have.

in some countries it's fairly true that social circle takes precedence, bc people rarely interact with strangers

normie with social circle is more likely to fuck than Chadlite without it there. foids also obsess over people with social clout or status, like in the UK where the nation's pretentious ugly foids all dream about 'royal weddings'

in other countries it's less stringent, and people interact with neighbours, strangers, etc., more openly

so there are 100% some places where social circle is counted for a lot, although they are places full of dour people. in other places, foids don't need to lean on social circle as much, and can find alternatives more easily. either way, drunk slags in clubs, bars, uni, etc., will often fuck people they don't know well

lol reminds me of one time I just sat outside a club during a multiple-day HS field trip, reading a long book of German philosophy and waiting for the other students to finish

hated having to be anywhere near those places tbh, I avoid them now