Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You hide that ya love baby shows!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★
Incel trait: You can’t tell a single soul that ya love baby shows.

If anyone finds out that ya love channels like BabyTv then people are going to think that you’re a pedo.

I’m socially retarded & if I told people that this gets me excited, I would be called a pedo.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsw7j3ibzcs

Am I just hyper active?

Federal agents monitoring this thread rn

How is this an incel trait I don’t like this shit

I watch spongebob

If anyone finds out that ya love channels like BabyTv then people are going to think that you’re a pedo.

I’m socially retarded & if I told people that this gets me excited, I would be called a pedo.

Yeah dude I think that’s just you

I think most incels, and men in general, can't stand babies.

And especially would hate this shit.

once ABDLs get the same rights as LGBT, things will get cultured in the world.

Currycels in India should consider wearing diapers and ascend with ABDL foids

ew270p.png

Now I am very concerned on what your fetishes are

Although foids did this to you, if you were having sex you wouldnt be in this shit

Now I am very concerned on what your fetishes are
I get excited because baby songs can be catchy but ya, I didn’t mean to make this sound sexual but I might just be hyperactive since I have traits of that crap.

Over for you
Profoundly mentally ill

This shit is retarded at least watch bob the builder or fireman Sam u fag

Or postman pat or Thomas the tank engine

on your own with this one sorry

So the content you like to view is directed for children so that is telling me you're stuck in Perpetual toddlerhood or that you have some weird sexual attraction to the show either way talking to a therapist might help you but I am nobody to judge other people for their own kicks I would rather feel immature playing a old video game myself like Spyro the Dragon then watch a show for babies but that's just me

I thought I was the only one nigga, I love shows like mlp, lion guard, mi hao Kai lan etc. Makes me feel young and unaware again.

It gets me excited because it puts me in a better mood. Why are ya people taking this the wrong way? I just get excited over crap I enjoy, doesn’t mean it’s sexual.