Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Here’s the best 3 movies on Dahmer, Bundy and Gacy of all time

homosexual propaganda, enjoy ban homo

"if Jeffrey Dahmer doesn't qualify as mentally insane, I don't want to run into the guy who does"
-John Wayne Gacy

why would i watch this sexhaver.

Two of these guys were fag removers and one of them literally ate niggers. :feelshehe:

The only one I can kind of understand the hate for is Ted Bundy as he was a massive Chad (straight) sex haver but at the same time he was also a massive foid remover, so I’d expect that fact alone would make our most ardent edge lord hateful and spiteful sperg contingent very happy but who really knows how things are ever going to actually play out in our incels.is circus? :feelsclown:

The average foid is sympathizing with those like him due to the halo effect; perhaps the personality detector is malfunctioning yet again! :feelsclown:

The average foid is sympathizing with those like him due to the halo effect; perhaps the personality detector is malfunctioning yet again! :feelsclown:
You should pull a "Dahmer" on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back