Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Here is the list of low iq threads types that should not be created here anymore imo

Incellio

Incellio

Deepseacel, worst eye area in the world.
1. Coping ethnics saying that if they were whites they would slay. Truth: You won’t because you’re ugly. It does not matter what race are you in, male beauty standards are absolutely the same for everyone
2. Some fakecels posting before/after diet pictures of some overweight Chads and saying that all fatcels are volcels. Truth: being overweight or underweight will never be a problem for Chads, you can’t hide perfect bone structure unless you’re really obese
3. Tinder is real/not real life posts. Truth: Tinder is less harsher than real life, since you’re able to make a really good pics of yourself and don’t have to show yourself in motion. I.e if you have zero matches in Tinder, it means that you have absolutely no chance irl.
4. Postmaxxers creating meaningless low iq threads like I HAET ALL FOIDS WHY AM I UGLY. Truth: water is wet
5. Some kids creating posts that society is guilty of their misery. Truth: that’s a stupid maximalism. You are
miserable only because of genetics. So if you go and kill innocent (in your misery) people it won’t change the way society is functioning. Ugly people will be always at the very bottom despite any stupid “beta uprising”

Also you can post any thread types that you don’t want to see on our forum

1. Coping ethnics saying that if they were whites they would slay. Truth: You won’t because you’re ugly. It does not matter what race are you in, male beauty standards are absolutely the same for everyone
2. Some fakecels posting before/after diet pictures of some overweight Chads and saying that all fatcels are volcels. Truth: being overweight or underweight will never be a problem for Chads, you can’t hide perfect bone structure unless you’re really obese
3. Tinder is real/not real life posts. Truth: Tinder is less harsher than real life, since you’re able to make a really good pics of yourself and don’t have to show yourself in motion. I.e if you have zero matches in Tinder, it means that you have absolutely no chance irl.
4. Postmaxxers creating meaningless low iq threads like I HAET ALL FOIDS WHY AM I UGLY. Truth: water is wet
5. Some kids creating posts that society is guilty of their misery. Truth: that’s a stupid maximalism. You are
miserable only because of genetics. So if you go and kill innocent (in your misery) people it won’t change the way society is functioning. Ugly people will be always at the very bottom despite any stupid “beta uprising”

Not One Word

Granted he's not super bad-looking before in the slightest but big difference nonetheless. You

You need to become lean at least once. Different people carry differing levels of facial bloat.

Granted he's not super bad-looking before in the slightest but big difference nonetheless. You
View attachment 245259

You need to become lean at least once. Different people carry differing levels of facial bloat.
Yes, that’s right. But only 2-3 percent of fatcels are carrying Chad genetics. If you think he is an incel tier on the left you’re coping beyond belief.

This thread is just an angry response to @BlkPillPres's moral nihilism

Yes, that’s right. But only 2-3 percent of fatcels are carrying Chad genetics. If you think he is an incel tier on the left you’re coping beyond belief.
It's Over was or near it and there's a middle ground between incel and Chad.

Being fat is also a huge failo tbh. That guy would probably struggle more than you think though he's probably a 4 or above.

2-3% isn't much lower chances than the 5-7% of the rest of society either.

This thread is just an angry response to @BlkPillPres's moral nihilism
That’s not a nihilism lol. That’s the way 12-14yo kids are blaming the whole world in their own misery

Generally agree incellio except that I think the idea behind #5 is that if there were say a successful beta uprising ie beta revolution that overthrew ZOG/Clown World then the incel/beta leadership structure could re-impose arranged marriages as well get all the Jew feminist slop and related narcissistic BS off of Talmudvision that puts bad ideas in women’s heads ie ideas that tell them to never be satisfied and that the grass is always greener on the other side which of course led to entire generations of untrustworthy STD riddled cheating whores and that eventually degenerated into the present era of foid’s “Chad only” mindset instead of being kind and inviting to lower tier looking men, which many foids were in the past before Clown World came along and made foids all super demanding narcissists and even the fatties and the fugs of the foid species at that!

That’s not a nihilism lol. That’s the way 12-14yo kids are blaming the whole world in their own misery
blkpillpres saying morality is BS isn't nihilism? cope

Generally agree incellio except that I think the idea behind #5 is that if there were say a successful beta uprising ie beta revolution that overthrew ZOG/Clown World then the incel/beta leadership structure could re-impose arranged marriages as well get all the Jew feminist slop and related narcissistic BS off of Talmudvision that puts bad ideas in women’s heads ie ideas that tell them to never be satisfied and that the grass is always greener on the other side which of course led to entire generations of untrustworthy STD riddled cheating whores and that eventually degenerated into the present era of foid’s “Chad only” mindset instead of being kind and inviting to lower tier looking men, which many foids were in the past before Clown World came along and made foids all super demanding narcissists and even the fatties and the fugs of the foid species at that!
Well, I do agree that society can actually change to make our shit life a bit easier, but it won’t really change women nature, they would have to pretend to be loving wives for ugly men, unfortunately the reality is a lot harsher and uncomfortable - women always wanted genetically superior males.

Graycel faggot, wanna gatekeep something that you aren't even inside the gates LOL. Maximalism what the fuck you talking about hahaha doesn't evem make sense. Wanna hide your defeatism with gatekeeping and accusations, fuck off.
Exactly.

blkpillpres saying morality is BS isn't nihilism? cope
Morality is the way to avoid hypergamy and degeneracy, so it will make our life easier. If somebody thinks that morality is not needed, he must be on the top of the mating hierarchy, otherwise he is biting the hand that feeds.

Morality is the way to avoid hypergamy and degeneracy, so it will make our life easier. If somebody thinks that morality is not needed, he must be on the top of the mating hierarchy, otherwise he is biting the hand that feeds.
It's not necessarily morality, it's more traditionalism and patriarchy. When he speaks of morality, he's specifically saying that even though the concept of morality exists, there is nothing objective about it. Moralfags always dance around this fact because they know that it's the truth.

Graycel faggot, wanna gatekeep something that you aren't even inside the gates LOL. Maximalism what the fuck you talking about hahaha doesn't evem make sense. Wanna hide your defeatism with gatekeeping and accusations, fuck off.

Exactly.
I’m not accusing anyone here, lol. I’m just telling that random people aren’t guilty in our misery so @BlkPillPres post is absolutely garbage. Our problem is not societal, since every society will ostracize ugly people no matter what. Our problem is existential, since we were born with it and will have to live with it.

While I agree with almost everything you say you won't change anything.

If you're high IQ and hate women you're either a volcel or an incel. Most men are volcels because they see no worth in women anymore. Only people who see "worth" in them besides their holes are either ugly normies who are sex starved or sex addicts.

Good thread, agreed with everything you wrote. Unfortunately this thread won't change jack shit though.

Tinder is real life

It's not necessarily morality, it's more traditionalism and patriarchy. When he speaks of morality, he's specifically saying that even though the concept of morality exists, there is nothing objective about it. Moralfags always dance around this fact because they know that it's the truth.
Yes, morality is NOT objective and will never be. I’m just saying that it was created so everyone disregard of his looks and status can live a decent life. That’s why incels should protect it at any cost from foids’ primitive natural selection ideology

Yes, morality is NOT objective and will never be. I’m just saying that it was created so everyone disregard of his looks and status can live a decent life. That’s why incels should protect it at any cost from foids’ primitive natural selection ideology
fair enough.

I'd like to see what blkpillpress will end up saying

Choose one.
I’m saying that society can make our lifes better, at least pretend that our shitty lives are valuable, but we’re never get what we want, since our problem is existential, not societal.

I’m saying that society can make our lifes better, at least pretend that our shitty lives are valuable, but we’re never get what we want, since our problem is existential, not societal.
What do you want? To be Chad or good-looking? That's what I get from this post.

Truth: being overweight or underweight will never be a problem for Chads, you can’t hide perfect bone structure unless you’re really obese

Me, I just don't want to be incel.

Last edited:
Gray cell hate and threads critiqueing other threads should stop

Our problem is not societal, since every society will ostracize ugly people no matter what. Our problem is existential, since we were born with it and will have to live with it.

Retard tier logic, society has went out of its way to solve other discrepancies with various laws and norms to make life more "meritocratic"

You said "society will ostracize ugly people no matter what"

How come it wasn't - "Society will enslave blacks no matter what" or "Society will treat women as second class citizens no matter what" (society took care of women's problems and we don't actually NEED women to work or have rights for society to function, so there's no necessity argument)

You are just arbitrarily deciding what society is and isn't responsible for with what seems to amount to an "appeal to nature" argument - "being ugly is a biological problem not a social problem"

Being a woman and being of a "low caste" ethnicity is a biological problem too, but society has went out of its way to rectify these problems with meritocratic solutions, there's no reason to now magically assert that it isn't responsible for doing so when it comes to looks

Why would we protect something that doesn't benefit us, I say let the winners of society restrict themselves, and I'll play by my own ruleset until I become a "winner" myself, only then would I abide by their moral code

Well, it does not matter what I personally want. Everyone wants to be at least accepted by society. However every society will handicap you for being ugly and there is no way you can change it

Well, it does not matter what I personally want. Everyone wants to be at least accepted by society. However every society will handicap you for being ugly and there is no way you can change it
Ugly people like us were able to reproduce, have relationships, etc not that long ago because of the society they lived in.

Agree High IQ. Dont know why ppl are shitting on BlackpillPrez.

Retard tier logic, society has went out of its way to solve other discrepancies with various laws and norms to make life more "meritocratic"

You said "society will ostracize ugly people no matter what"

How come it wasn't - "Society will enslave blacks no matter what" or "Society will treat women as second class citizens no matter what" (society took care of women's problems and we don't actually NEED women to work or have rights for society to function, so there's no necessity argument)

You are just arbitrarily deciding what society is and isn't responsible for with what seems to amount to an "appeal to nature" argument - "being ugly is a biological problem not a social problem"

Being a woman and being of a "low caste" ethnicity is a biological problem too, but society has went out of its way to rectify these problems with meritocratic solutions, there's no reason to now magically assert that it isn't responsible for doing so when it comes to looks

Why would we protect something that doesn't benefit us, I say let the winners of society restrict themselves, and I'll play by my own ruleset until I become a "winner" myself, only then would I abide by their moral code
I perfectly understand your logic, but the problem here is that we will never win. I can explain you why. Whites enslaved blacks only because they were intellectually inferior them back then. Whites introduced blacks to their culture and further generations took over white culture, so there is no obvious discrepancy anymore between ethnics and whites. In the case of foids rights, some rich Jews decided that it will be better to have more taxpayers, so women were granted rights as well and they took over white men culture as well, so there is no discrepancy anymore. But there won’t be any rights for uglies cause society always considered them as absolutely useless ballast, because unlike niggers and foids cases our problem is biological and not societal.

Other topics I think that needs to stop popping up are the typical regurgitated "water is wet" threads, threads attacking copes and other users for their copes, anti racemixing topics, gatekeeping threads, and IT/Reddit threads. Luckily the ignore function exists for a reason. So yeah, with the number of shit threads by specific users as of late, my ignore list only continues to grow. OP you should utilize the ignore function as well. It does wonders man.

Me too, I don’t want to be in the bottom, but unfortunately I cannot change it

I perfectly understand your logic, but the problem here is that we will never win. I can explain you why. Whites enslaved blacks only because they were intellectually inferior them back then. Whites introduced blacks to their culture and further generations took over white culture, so there is no obvious discrepancy anymore between ethnics and whites. In the case of foids rights, some rich Jews decided that it will be better to have more taxpayers, so women were granted rights as well and they took over white men culture as well, so there is no discrepancy anymore. But there won’t be any rights for uglies cause society always considered them as absolutely useless ballast, because unlike niggers and foids cases our problem is biological and not societal.

We don't need "ugly rights" lol, and there are other ways to make changes in society, some measures will be extreme though, but pointless defeatism doesn't lead anywhere

I never understand why people ironically exert effort to convince others to give up, if you are so sure no one can make a difference then why try to convince others, you've already convinced the only person you needed to of that, yourself

Its very ironic to put effort towards trying to get others to not put in effort lol, all these "Listen to me, just give up ok" posts are ridiculous

Just give up by yourself, you don't need other people to give up with you, like come on :feelskek:

Other topics I think that needs to stop popping up are the typical regurgitated "water is wet" threads, threads attacking copes and other users for their copes, anti racemixing topics, gatekeeping threads, and IT/Reddit threads. Luckily the ignore function exists for a reason. So yeah, with the number of shit threads by specific users as of late, my ignore list only continues to grow. OP you should utilize the ignore function as well. It does wonders man.

Ignore function is low T, passive aggressiveness tbh ngl ded srs.

Dumb threads do serve some utility. It's entertainment, plus you're better able to accurately identify the above average intelligence posters from the average and below average ones. Not hating on low IQ brocels here, but it's helpful to know who you should and shouldn't spend time and energy replying to in serious discussions, or which discussions to pay attention to.

Its very ironic to put effort towards trying to get others to not put in effort lol, all these "Listen to me, just give up ok" posts are ridiculous

Just give up by yourself, you don't need other people to give up with you, like come on :feelskek:
Half of the forum on suicide watch after this post tbh ngl.

Half of the forum on suicide watch after this post tbh ngl.

JFL it always confuses me that they don't see the contradiction

I'm a nihilist, but notice I never say BS like "Nothing matters so don't do anything, don't bother trying", a lot of people on this site like to misrepresent nihilism to be a command (do nothing because its all pointless) when its nothing but a perspective, and observation of reality (nothing really matters)

How you act based on that observation is up to you, but me personally, I'd prefer to do things that benefit me, effort makes sense then

Its 100% contradictory to put effort towards convincing others nothing matters so they should do nothing, because you would ironically be doing something because you think it matters that other people don't think nothing matters JFL

Your argument at that point is a self defeating one, because if nothing truly mattered to you, YOU WOULD NOT PUT EFFORT TOWARDS CONVINCING OTHERS AS IF YOUR BELIEFS AND/OR WORDS MATTER

I dislike the "you will never expirience this" threads.
they're written like a shitty rip-off of a visual novel.

JFL it always confuses me that they don't see the contradiction

I'm a nihilist, but notice I never say BS like "Nothing matters so don't do anything, don't bother trying", a lot of people on this site like to misrepresent nihilism to be a command (do nothing because its all pointless) when its nothing but a perspective, and observation of reality (nothing really matters)

How you act based on that observation is up to you, but me personally, I'd prefer to do things that benefit me, effort makes sense then

Its 100% contradictory to put effort towards convincing others nothing matters so they should do nothing, because you would ironically be doing something because you think it matters that other people don't think nothing matters JFL

Your argument at that point is a self defeating one, because if nothing truly mattered to you, YOU WOULD NOT PUT EFFORT TOWARDS CONVINCING OTHERS AS IF YOUR BELIEFS AND/OR WORDS MATTER
I never told anyone that NOTHING MATTERS and they should GIVE UP. I’m just telling that you can live a good life for yourself, but you will never get a true love and affection from foids if you’re ugly, NO MATTER HOW YOU CHANGE THE SOCIETY. So there are only two options left for you in current society - escortceling or betabuxing. Of course they will never replace the former, but will make your shitty life a bit better (not always). I think that if you’re true blackpilled you understand it.

But then there would be no threads at all :feelskek:

but you will never get a true love and affection from foids if you’re ugly. NO MATTER HOW YOU CHANGE THE SOCIETY.

Men only value this so much today because they were raised in times where they are indoctrinated to value it

JFL if you think "love" and "affection" are what I have in mind as goals for changing society, something that drastic should never be done for something so pointless and subjective

I don't know why I have to keep repeating this, but if I or you were born as part of some tribe thousands of years ago, not fucking one of us would be spending time worrying about "love" or "affection" from a woman, we'd be claiming women for wives from villages we raided

Only incels who are still blue pilled and unable to think about existence abstractly are still obsessed with "love", "affection", etc. They are unable to "break their programming", yet ironically if you ask them if personality matters (something else they were indoctrinated to believe) they can somehow comprehend that it doesn't and that it was only what they were thought (selective bias)

There are some blue pills that even incels just can't let go of because they want to believe in some kind of "goodness" in the world, "love" must exist and must be something they value because they need that little sliver of hope that there's "good in the world", JFL pathetic copers.

In conclusion:
I think that if you're true black pilled you understand it

Last edited:
Men only value this so much today because they were raised in times where they are indoctrinated to value it

JFL if you think "love" and "affection" are what I have in mind as goals for changing society, something that drastic should never be done for something so pointless and subjective

I don't know why I have to keep repeating this, but if I or you were born as part of some tribe thousands of years ago, not fucking one of us would be spending time worrying about "love" or "affection" from a woman, we'd be claiming women for wives from villages we raided

Only incels who are still blue pilled and unable to think about existence abstractly are still obsessed with "love", "affection", etc. They are unable to "break their programming", yet ironically if you ask them if personality matters (something else they were indoctrinated to believe) they can somehow comprehend that it doesn't and that it was only what they were thought (selective bias)

There are some blue pills that even incels just can't let go of because they want to believe in some kind of "goodness" in the world, "love" must exist and must be something they value because they need that little sliver of hope that there's "good in the world", JFL pathetic copers.

In conclusion:
Well, I agree that “love” and “affection” can be interpreted as bluepilled concepts, but I am referring to the chemical reaction that happens in foids brains to some men and telling that we’re never going to experience this. I used to think the exact way as you do 5-7 years ago and cope that if I can’t experience something then it is bullshit and irrelevant.

Yes, if you are able to bring society back to the stone age, we will forget about these bluepilled concepts, but the problem here is that the foids BIOLOGICAL NATURE will remain the same. So despite having multiple wives from raided villages they will be no different from the modern sex bots or escorts, since they absolutely don’t give a shit about you. So what is the fucking point of degrading society if you won’t benefit from it at all?

Also, we were raised by current society to value it because it is objectively valuable, simply because it makes your life a lot better and it has nothing to do with “goodness”. But since we’re unable to experience this, we’re escaping from the reality through nihilism and similar concepts.

Whatever you say greycel

Agreed until the last point. Society is responsible for our suffering. Society has constructed the system that punishes us for our poor genetics.

The whole post is a very interesting reading tbh. I dont know who i agree with.

Society is guilty

Society is guilty
Well, I agree that society is guilty for demonizing us, but it is not guilty of our biological state. That’s why I’m telling that changing the society won’t solve our main problem. But I totally agree that it should be blackpilled as much as possible, so at least nobody will blame us for our misery.

we were raised by current society to value it because it is objectively valuable

It literally isn't, you are really just trying to rationalize your indoctrination so you don't face an existential crisis

Resources (minerals, precious metals, etc) have objective value as we can use them for trade, they are used in the manufacturing of goods and raw materials, etc

Food has objective value because we need it for nutrition

YOU DO NOT NEED LOVE IN ORDER TO HAVE SEX OR REPRODUCE, LOVE IS A CONCEPT THAT IS TAUGHT FOR THE SAKE OF SOCIAL ORDER AND CONTROLLING THE MASSES

THERE IS NO OBJECTIVE VALUE TO "LOVE"

But since we’re unable to experience this, we’re escaping from the reality through nihilism and similar concepts.

False dichotomy, you seem to be asserting that if someone experiences "love" and "affection" they can't be a nihilist, like it has to be either or (loser nihilist) or (winner existentialist)

There are nihilists who experience these things, they just understand that it doesn't really matter, that doesn't change the fact that its physically enjoyable, food doesn't stop tasting good because you are a nihilist, the nature of stimuli and how it affects you isn't nullified by virtue of being a nihilist