Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Here is the list of low iq threads types that should not be created here anymore imo

Postmaxxers create quality threads

It literally isn't, you are really just trying to rationalize your indoctrination so you don't face an existential crisis

Resources (minerals, precious metals, etc) have objective value as we can use them for trade, they are used in the manufacturing of goods and raw materials, etc

Food has objective value because we need it for nutrition

YOU DO NOT NEED LOVE IN ORDER TO HAVE SEX OR REPRODUCE, LOVE IS A CONCEPT THAT IS TAUGHT FOR THE SAKE OF SOCIAL ORDER AND CONTROLLING THE MASSES

THERE IS NO OBJECTIVE VALUE TO "LOVE"

False dichotomy
, you seem to be asserting that if someone experiences "love" and "affection" they can't be a nihilist, like it has to be either or (loser nihilist) or (winner existentialist)

There are nihilists who experience these things, they just understand that it doesn't really matter, that doesn't change the fact that its physically enjoyable, food doesn't stop tasting good because you are a nihilist, the nature of stimuli and how it affects you isn't nullified by virtue of being a nihilist
I’m not talking about normie concept of “love” here, I’m talking more about chemical reaction that foids have when they desire Chads. I’ve lived without it my entire life and likely will never experience it, hence it won’t cause an existential crisis for me.

I exaggerated here on purpose, since nihilism is very often an only hope and cope for genetic lottery losers to justify their failure. I’m not saying that there are no good looking and successful nihilists or even normie nihilists (if you’re suggesting that you’re the one then what the hell are you doing here lol) But it is often used by subhumans (like myself) to cope hard. Actually same concept applies to philosophies like Satanism, they attract losers around the world to make them feel “special” by knowing the “truth”