Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HELP tomorrow im starting University again

• Thread starter Deleted member 22237
  • Start date
Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
Well boys i need ur tips tomorrow im going to do 2 assignements in the same day, in university of law,its all again,tell me ur survival tips for the first day ,I ve been trough this in 2019 but now its serious i need to have a good image and act as most nt and manly to not get stepped on

I'm not even gonna make it to umiversity STEM A levels are so hard when you aren't Asian/Autistic

What are you studying?

Just don't give a fuck

Eat two whole onions by itself.

brutal. i imagine law school being filled with rich chads and atacys
YEA kind of but as this is argentina,its filled with a lot of normies WHO pretend to be rich,then thugs and all bullshitery but 70% + are foids

YEA kind of but as this is argentina,its filled with a lot of normies WHO pretend to be rich,then thugs and all bullshitery but 70% + are foids
jfl at hiring a female lawyer

jfl at hiring a female lawyer

YEA bro,I say the same,lol they only talked about dicks last year,talk about copying and cheating ,about chad dicks etc....theyre retarded,just go to uni for 1.brag that theyre smart 2. chad dick....

in reality my dad went trough his life to lots of female lawyer and they were the worst,real histerycal and poor professionals, when he went to men lawyer he got his problems solved

YEA bro,I say the same,lol they only talked about dicks last year,talk about copying and cheating ,about chad dicks etc....theyre retarded,just go to uni for 1.brag that theyre smart 2. chad dick....

in reality my dad went trough his life to lots of female lawyer and they were the worst,real histerycal and poor professionals, when he went to men lawyer he got his problems solved
yeah foids only study high tier shit for the image, not because they're actually passionate about it.

yeah foids only study high tier shit for the image, not because they're actually passionate about it.
true ...I mean im not apassionate of this shit neither but im doing it for money,not because muh imagery of shit,fuck em,and i actual humble,i never brag about this shitty degree to no one

theyre crap,dont understand a single shit

if you hold frame while spinning plates
you should be fine

Just BetterCallSaulmaxx bro :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

At least saul bangs a milf :feelsrope: and trust me the 99% joined because they watch series like that,and think life is like a fucking tv series in which u lie and u can get criminalmaxx by studying law WRONG,if they watched carefully and knew how life works would understand that to be sucesful lawyer before u re criminal, being lawyer its just a plus criminals add to display better their criminal shit....not the other way around

Just be invisible. Show some attitude and don't try to socialize much and ignore all the foids. Try to make some genuine friends who are like u

Just be invisible. Show some attitude and don't try to socialize much and ignore all the foids. Try to make some genuine friends who are like u
Whats Attitude to u Bro? Btw thanks for these tips

Make a fake discord account as a girl and tell ur uni mates that you have an American long distance gf. They'll be jealous

At least saul bangs a milf :feelsrope: and trust me the 99% joined because they watch series like that,and think life is like a fucking tv series in which u lie and u can get criminalmaxx by studying law WRONG,if they watched carefully and knew how life works would understand that to be sucesful lawyer before u re criminal, being lawyer its just a plus criminals add to display better their criminal shit....not the other way around

Lol, the 99% is gonna flunk out of law school or get disbarred from their state bar if they do what's portrayed in Better Call Saul. Trust me, once they see how hard law is and what's like in the real world, chads and stacies are gonna be dropping like flies.

wtf hjhahaha

thanks buddy

Idk iwanna be lawyer,but in case it dont work ill get some wageslave comfortable well payed job
Bruh an incel as a lawyer??! Whhhaaaaa????

As a truecel, if I was a lawyer all of my cases would be lost before they began and that's if anyone actually would want me to be their lawyer

Keep "holding frame", you can cry when you get home.

Act like a prick and don't give a shit about anything should get you through the day.

just go ER to impose yourself

Act like a prick and don't give a shit about anything should get you through the day.
Thanks for the advice Bro,that's my objetive survive the day,one day at Time this nightmare

Whats Attitude to u Bro? Btw thanks for these tips
I mean don't make it seem that you can be picked upon easily and don't compeletely become alone. Be in a group somewhere don't be alone.

also take precautions hygiene wise as coronavirus is gonna slay